Images sold in October 2021

I see no sales credited to me, yet, but I have saved this article. This is pretty cool, because they’ve used at least 4 of my images and credited me and Alamy.

The Skirvin hotel is in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After we obtained a professional basketball team, many of the visiting teams stayed at the Skirvin, a top notch, old, luxurious hotel with a history. A few of those teams refused to ever stay there again after some players were freaked out by the ghost encounters.

https://thefrontierpost.com/the-skirvin-the-us-most-haunted-hotel/

And this blog, basically the same story and photos:

https://tiketbaca.blogspot.com/2021/10/the-skirvin-us-most-haunted-hotel-bbc.html

from BBC News.

About 7 of my Skirvin Hilton images were zoomed two days ago. I’ve had these images up for a few years, this is the first interest shown.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Fortune smiled on me this month. Decent $$$

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. ½ page & above,inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 29 October 2021
End: 29 October 2023

people-out-and-about-relaxing-and-enjoying-a-warm-sunny-day-in-trafalgar-square-london-england-uk-2G2H01P.jpg

Repeat seller for me but low $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 14 September 2021
End: 15 September 2021
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.viewed-looking-towards-the-cathedral-people-shopping-in-market-place-st-albans-town-centre-hertfordshire-england-uk-PRD5CT.jpg

Low $

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 05 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

the-barley-mow-pub-in-dorset-street-marylebone-london-england-uk-2F7G3RA.jpg

Low $

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Online + Social Media, Single Use, Worldwide, Lifetime of Article
Media: Editorial website
Start: 27 October 2021
Duration: Unlimitedthe-volunteer-pub-and-restaurant-in-baker-street-london-england-uk-2C8M5YC.jpg

Mid $$  Licensed this once previously.

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. ½ page & above,inside.One time use only.
Start: 29 October 2021
End: 29 October 2023

motcombs-restaurant-and-bar-motcomb-street-belgravia-london-england-uk-2ADNAR5.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

On 28/10/2021 at 17:56, StokeCreative said:

3 this month (but a desert for the previous 2 months) - oh and almost a forum newbie :)

mid $$ - calendar

green-volkswagen-type-2-minibus-van-2A3Y

mid $  - Guardian article about National Trust earlier in October (Used in print and web, but sale only mentions editorial website, is this unusual??)

walled-garden-with-flowers-in-front-of-t

low $ 

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

green-volkswagen-type-2-minibus-van-2A3Y

Enjoying reading, and now contributing, to the forum folks

Hugh

Welcome to the forum duck from a fellow Stokie!

Don't take too many pictures around Stoke please!!

John.

On 30/10/2021 at 13:44, Betty LaRue said:

I see no sales credited to me, yet, but I have saved this article. This is pretty cool, because they’ve used at least 4 of my images and credited me and Alamy.

The Skirvin hotel is in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After we obtained a professional basketball team, many of the visiting teams stayed at the Skirvin, a top notch, old, luxurious hotel with a history. A few of those teams refused to ever stay there again after some players were freaked out by the ghost encounters.

https://thefrontierpost.com/the-skirvin-the-us-most-haunted-hotel/

And this blog, basically the same story and photos:

https://tiketbaca.blogspot.com/2021/10/the-skirvin-us-most-haunted-hotel-bbc.html

from BBC News.

About 7 of my Skirvin Hilton images were zoomed two days ago. I’ve had these images up for a few years, this is the first interest shown.

Hey Betty, I saw your image of The Skirvin on my BBC news app, from BBC Travel posted 4 days ago.  Article by Ross Kenneth Urken.  Beautiful shot Betty.

4 hours ago, Reimar said:

Hey Betty, I saw your image of The Skirvin on my BBC news app, from BBC Travel posted 4 days ago.  Article by Ross Kenneth Urken.  Beautiful shot Betty.

Thank you so much, Reimar! I kept expecting to get kicked out of the hotel as I wandered around with my camera, but maybe Effie, the ghost, was looking after me. 😉

• 3 weeks later...