Images sold in October 2021

8 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Has the German office been closed? That would be highly unpleasant.

wim

Alamy replied that they have no office in Germany and sales are dealt with in the UK. Looks like it quietly closed down.

7 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Alamy replied that they have no office in Germany and sales are dealt with in the UK. Looks like it quietly closed down.

It seems there has never been an office, just a desk in Abingdon.

wim

It looks like tourism is about to resume in Australia

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 26-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; $$

WK9XA8.jpg

W48W8T.jpg

• Love 4

Mid $ Spiky surge!

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-September-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

BY8TE5.jpg

Phil

A few of the news pics in today. The guy with the umbrella went running to the police to try to get me to delete the image, but they politely informed him of the law as we know it.

excel-london-newham-london-uk-14th-sep-2021-the-defence-security-equipment-international-dsei-arms-fair-event-is-opening-for-its-first-day-at-excel-on-the-victoria-dock-the-morning-has-been-wet-with-business-people-arriving-in-the-rain-2GKB428.jpg

west-road-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-26th-sep-2021-an-ambulance-has-pulled-into-the-forecourt-of-a-bp-petrol-station-with-a-sign-informing-drivers-that-sorry-were-out-of-fuel-2GNK3JW.jpg

ryanair-boeing-737-taking-off-from-london-southend-airport-at-sunrise-with-red-dawn-sky-early-morning-flight-travellers-heading-europe-destinations-2CEF5AJ.jpg

• Love 4

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only. High $$. This one was zoomed in June ("crowd street in hong kong"). Taken from double-decker tram window at traffic lights.

crowded-street-corner-in-hong-kong-W69PP

Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter. $$ so low that my share was just $. Exterior wall of the hotel I was staying in San Francisco back in 2015.

proposition-65-warning-sign-on-hotel-wal

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
Prepositions are difficult.
  • Love 3

A woman and a child walk past a window of a Debenhams store in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom, which displays 'store closing', 'everything must go' and '15% off' posters. On 1st December 2020, Debenhams went into liquidation, collapsing into administration and putting 12,000 jobs in 124 UK stores at risk. Just $ but all licences welcome in these hard times.

2E06AHR.jpg

• Love 1

High $$ to the US.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 28-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Editorial Web Video. Rights granted as per signed agreement

airbus-e-fan-is-a-prototype-two-seat-electric-aircraft-being-developed-M40XX0.jpg

• Love 4

Sold for low $$...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 11 September 2021
End: 12 September 2021
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online

Duncan Rice Library Building, Aberdeen University

The Sir Duncan Rice Library at Aberdeen University Stock Photo

• Love 2

XPO Logistics Tanker. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

xpo-logistics-tanker-m6-motorway-southbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-T51GNK.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 24 September 2021
End: 25 September 2021
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online
  • Love 1

I am no longer jealous, I had my first $1.63 license. A Bunnings sausage sizzle (won't buy me one) which you can now combine with a Covid jab.

J8M7DA.jpg

And a few $ ones

GTCP04.jpg

GTCM97.jpg

A multiple seller for $

H6JPWB.jpg

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

the-beatles-statue-at-pier-head-in-liver

Sold for a fee that would not impress the Fab Four.

I'm sure their guitars would gently weep in commiseration. We all certainly need more than love. Never mind, here comes the sun. Let it be? 🙂

8 minutes ago, Nodvandigtid said:

There have been a lot of these - I had two yesterday as well.

Is anybody able to identify the newspaper?

"Media: Newspaper - national
Placement: Inside and online"

What was the gross payment Nodvandigtid?

Kumar