Images sold in October 2021

3 this month (but a desert for the previous 2 months) - oh and almost a forum newbie :)

mid $$ - calendar

green-volkswagen-type-2-minibus-van-2A3Y

mid $  - Guardian article about National Trust earlier in October (Used in print and web, but sale only mentions editorial website, is this unusual??)

walled-garden-with-flowers-in-front-of-t

low $ 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

green-volkswagen-type-2-minibus-van-2A3Y

Enjoying reading, and now contributing, to the forum folks

Hugh

Edited by StokeCreative
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm on a streak.  2nd day in a row.... mid $$ for this one.

Print run: up to 100,000
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 22 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity 90,000 Quarterly, UK - Includes up to 5% overseas distribution, In-Context online usage included

Behind the bar at a beer festival

Behind the bar at a beer festival Stock Photo

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Mid - $ on the nose, Kumar

Print run: up to 500,000
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

Yes, I have had a few of these as well. I am not sure which publication it is but someone else may recognise it

Kumar

Augean North Sea Services Tanker. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

augean-north-sea-services-tanker-m6-motorway-southbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-T51GPD.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 September 2021
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Love 1

The Knight Bus, from, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Warner Brothers Studio Tour, Leavesdon 

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in a single marketing campaign, worldwide (excludes advertising). This package is for a marketing campaign for promoting a business which has up to 10 employees.
Start: 29 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

The Knight Bus, from, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Warner Brothers Studio Tour, Leavesdon Stock Photo

• Love 1

15 hours ago, StokeCreative said:

mid $  - Guardian article about National Trust earlier in October (Used in print and web, but sale only mentions editorial website, is this unusual??)

Welcome to the forum, Hugh. I also had this happen to me a couple of months ago with the Guardian. I Emailed Alamy, with evidence of the print use, and they corrected it and increased the revenue by a few dollars.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Here's a rare $$ bird.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Large business ;  Start: 28-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity🙁 ;
Additional Details: Use in a single marketing campaign, worldwide (excludes advertising).  This package is for a marketing campaign for promoting a business which has more than 10 employees.

EU client.

archive-image-of-a-smiling-arthur-c-clarke-1917-2009-science-fiction-G18EX9.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

Two sales today for $0.21 each for perpetual web use licences - which is a record, of the wrong kind! That’s just an insulting level of royalty … and is increasingly the type of sales that I am seeing here. Revenues have gone down and down and the proportion of low $ sales increasing.  I am seriously tempted to hit ‘delete’ on the whole portfolio if Alamy are going to give pictures away - I’d rather donate them myself via a Commons licence. I also find it hard to believe that Alamy are treating clients equitably when I see values like this and other clients paying far more for a PU licence. 

Mid $$

Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 29-October-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

UK

former-collegiate-of-santa-maria-gothic-

Editorial on-line high $.  Crowd at really for Truth and Reconciliation following the findings in Residential Schools in Canada. 

Second licence of image from same news source (and again they searched, zoomed, download). 

I thought this was my weakest image from that shoot because it was just too much stuff, and had none of the rally part.  What do i know.

ottawa-canada-july-31st-2021-hundreds-walked-from-the-canadian-parliament-to-the-ministry-of-justice-demanding-truth-and-justice-for-indigenous-people-following-the-findings-of-the-horrors-in-canadian-indian-residential-schools-they-demand-a-special-prosecutor-and-an-independent-investigation-into-the-actions-of-the-government-and-the-catholic-churches-into-the-matter-credit-meanderingemualamy-live-news-2GAN19F.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

Fifty-ninth sale of October, a presentation:

bronze-statue-of-race-horse-frankel-at-ascot-racecoursesculpted-by-M39PNE.jpg

Sixtieth transaction of the month, however, is an affiliate percentage refund. That's not the first time that Alamy seem to have forgotten their own commission rates.

• Love 3

4 sales dropped in today, all for the same buyer, all low to mid $$, U.S. Educational Editorial.  All were old A series photos so I am thinking that this maybe an reprinting of an old publication.

This is one of them, taken in the U.S. National Archives

usa-washington-dc-the-national-archives-rotunda-tourists-A8AMDY.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Taken deep in the forest in the snow by sub-zero temperature somewhere in Finland

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only - $$

A61XEJ.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Chinese ceramic tea cup with lid, colour white with blue dragon design. 

chinese-ceramic-tea-cup-with-lid-colour-white-with-blue-dragon-design-APA3DM.jpg

One of my earliest uploads to Alamy, in 2008. The good old days when contributors had to load images onto a CD and send it by post for evaluation.

In those days contributors received 60% of the sale price. Those were the days, never to be seen again. Nice to know that old images are still selling.  $$$

• Love 1

Sales 3 days in a row!  Just low $ this time but I guess you can't have everything...

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 29 October 2021
End: 29 October 2022

Man using an e-cigarette

Man using an e-cigarette. Stock Photo

• Like 2