Images sold in October 2021

12 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

restoration-and-remodeling-of-la-samarit

UK, media magazine, mid $$

Sales for 2021 have now surpassed my most "successful" year (2019), with sale revenue is about 10% higher.

Excellent news Cecile - very encouraging!

Kumar

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Excellent news Cecile - very encouraging!

Kumar

Many thanks, Kumar. At least it’s enough of an improvement to keep me interested in adding photos, especially after my horrible year of 2020 and recent commission cuts. 

Cranes at Buccleuch Dock. Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

cranes-at-buccleuch-dock-barrow-in-furness-cumbria-england-united-B9K0X0.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 22 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 2

What's not to like, apart from the <$4 price and unlimited duration?😗

Closeup of jars of Marmite yeast extract stacked on a supermarket shelf in London, England, UK Stock Photo

A personal use for OK'ish $$

Full English breakfast at the Smithfield Cafe in Smithfield Central London, UK Stock Photo

Not sure where we are going with another low <$4 🤨

Signage outside Quo Vadis restaurant, Dean Street, Soho, London, W1D, UK Stock Photo

Presentation lowish $$

People relaxing at lunchtime in Gasholder Park, King's Cross, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 1

Lesbian protesters delayed the start of Manchester, uk, LGBT Pride parade on 24th August, 2019. Around a dozen protesters with banners blocked Deansgate at the front of the parade for a few minutes. They gave out leaflets from a group named: 'Get The L Out' which claims that 'transactivism erases lesbians'. After discussions with police and Manchester Pride security staff the protesters continued along the parade route at a distance from the parade before leaving the route at the junction with Portland Street, central Manchester. Some members of the watching crowd were critical of the protest.  Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, social media and blogs (excludes advertising) Media: Website, app and social media Start: 22 October 2021 Duration: In perpetuity. $ only but not licenced before. 

WB41TK.jpg

• Love 1

Three times ? for ridiculous fee each time for editorial website. It is a direct sale and I wonder if all will stick. That would make it the usual editorial website amount I guess but if this is all I'm getting in the future it is quite discouraging.

DDTEBK.jpg

Polar Bear in the Svalbard Archipelago

Paulette

• Love 2

Two small $$ distributor sales to Brazil for me, same use as above. Both images licenced before by Alamy. I had a lot of concerns about the wellbeing of this kitten as it would no doubt starve if not rescued. The monkey would not let anyone approach too closely so I spoke to the attendants in the forest to see if they could do something. They told me the monkey would not give up his friend, but the next morning I saw an Animal Rescue van parked at the entrance. When I went back that afternoon, I could not find the kitten, and the attendants told me it had "gone".
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2021
End: 01 September 2026
Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book

young-male-long-tailed-macaque-or-crab-eating-macaque-macaca-fascicularis-BG26M2.jpg

a-young-male-long-tailed-macaque-or-crab-eating-macaque-macaca-fascicularis-BG26PC.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Two small $$ distributor sales to Brazil for me, same use as above. Both images licenced before by Alamy. I had a lot of concerns about the wellbeing of this kitten as it would no doubt starve if not rescued. The monkey would not let anyone approach too closely so I spoke to the attendants in the forest to see if they could do something. They told me the monkey would not give up his friend, but the next morning I saw an Animal Rescue van parked at the entrance. When I went back that afternoon, I could not find the kitten, and the attendants told me it had "gone".
Print run: up to 5,000
Start: 01 September 2021
End: 01 September 2026
Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book

young-male-long-tailed-macaque-or-crab-eating-macaque-macaca-fascicularis-BG26M2.jpg

a-young-male-long-tailed-macaque-or-crab-eating-macaque-macaca-fascicularis-BG26PC.jpg

😭

2 from the British Antarctic Survey Sledge dog monument. Just under $$ each.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 25 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

monument-to-the-sledge-dogs-from-the-sco

monument-to-the-sledge-dog-teams-from-th

• Love 1

A mini-mystery here. A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by Alamy asking if I was willing to remove my restriction on a distributor sale to Germany. Citing the unreasonable commission now taken for distribution, I declined and asked why a German buyer could not buy direct. Well, this sale is to Germany. I don't have many sales to Germany in general. Is it the same buyer or not, I will never know.

Happy with mid $$ price. We have to these days.

APWJ6Y.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

A mini-mystery here. A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by Alamy asking if I was willing to remove my restriction on a distributor sale to Germany. Citing the unreasonable commission now taken for distribution, I declined and asked why a German buyer could not buy direct. Well, this sale is to Germany.

Has the German office been closed? That would be highly unpleasant.

wim

Mid $$

Print run: Unlimited
Start: 26 October 2021
End: 26 October 2046
Unlimited duration

the-painted-panels-of-forty-kings-in-cho

and two US PU, one is: