Images sold in October 2021

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 17-October-2021 ; End: 17-October-2026 ; Additional Details: Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsung.....for tiny $

southchurch-park-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-19th-sep-2020-southend-manor-played-host-to-fellow-essex-senior-league-team-cockfosters-in-the-first-qualifying-round-of-the-buildbase-fa-vase-football-competition-kicking-off-the-long-road-to-wembley-with-the-previous-seasons-competition-much-delayed-due-to-the-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-the-final-for-2019-2020-has-not-yet-been-played-limited-numbers-of-supporters-were-allowed-to-watch-the-game-which-ended-with-a-1-0-win-for-cockfosters-in-red-2CPW9YW.jpg

• Love 2

This little chap was published in News in Pictures in the Times on Thursday. Just after this frame he moved a bit to far forward and the Pumpkin rolled forward taking him with it. He was fine but went up a tree very quick!

Bristol Zoo, Bristol, UK. 13th Oct, 2021. Pumpkins abound at Bristol Zoo. Bristol's Golden-headed lion tamarin monkeys get a seasonal treat as they explore the Pumpkins looking for treats. They are clearly amused as they investigate their new toys. The Zoo supports may rare animal breeding programs, so a visit helps to support these activities. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

• Love 5

5 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

Erm, was this her or your idea!!

Kumar must have been close due to the wide lens exaggerating the hand, or did he stand back and use a long monopod with camera attached to safely get close? Hopefully she had a rope tied around her ankle ‘just in case’.

Edited by sb photos

10 minutes ago, sb photos said:

Kumar must have been close due to the wide lens exaggerating the hand, or did he stand back and use a long monopod with camera attached to safely get close? Hopefully she had a rope tied around her ankle ‘just in case’.

C'mon... she was well-insured...

Mid $$

Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Examination papers - print and electronic ; 

Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 18-October-2021 ; End: 18-October-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Includes web (password protected) and educational DVD

Region: UK

live-performance-concert-in-esplanade-ou

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, gvallee said:

Australian magazine - $$

KH6Y2X.jpg

Yikes! Now I know why I licensed this picture. I just read the news. The castle owner shot dead a woman. He was arrested yesterday. 

Mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 19-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
  Additional Details: Usage sur un site internet unique, une application, un blog, ou sur les réseaux sociaux (exclut la publicité), monde.

paris-charles-de-gaulle-airport-terminal

• Love 2

Interesting licensing on these two images, licensed a day apart - first one is RF: "Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years"

brant-point-lighthouse-at-the-entrance-to-nantucket-harbor-the-26-CNT2NR.jpg

Second is a Rights Managed image:

"Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Images can be used in an editorial context only across customers website and associated social channels
Media: Website, app and social media 

Duration: Unlimited"

historic-mystic-seaport-waterfront-on-the-mystic-river-in-autumn-mystic-F32RJ3.jpg

Although you might assume they are the same location, the top image is Nantucket, an island off Cape Cod, Massachusetts. The bottom one is Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. 

But you are seeing double, because the lighthouse you see in the photo from Mystic is a replica of the Brant Point Lighthouse in the top photo. 

Sadly, despite the extensive use, piddly $ for each. 

Edited by Marianne
Forgot $
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Maybe she was taking pictures of his castle and having a bad day he shot back... 😂

wim

I'm puzzled why you got a red arrow for this.... Lightning Ridge is a very strange quirky place. Opal mining. My other shots. It's pretty rough and ready out there. Don't anybody dare set a foot on a claim or you'll get shot. There are numerous warning signs of all kinds. Which reminds me of a sign elsewhere "Private, p**s off" which prompted my other half to wonder 'Russian soldier??' 🤣😂

This particular 'castle' is only a facade, there's no rooms inside. 

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

Normally every sale is welcome but I've had five over the last few days that I wish there hadn't been a need for.

T1T6M9.jpg

I only spoke to him briefly a couple of times, but he was just as people have described him - approachable and likeable, whatever your politics.

• Like 6