How was your August 2021?

29 sales for $374 gross, $129 net. Happy with the number of sales, which was my highest ever, but the prices were very poor this month (highest $33.86), and 9 of my sales were via distributor, so very low net revenue.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace said:

5 for $47 gross

Hopeless figures these days sadly 🙄

Added to say Measures is all over the place for me after several good zoom months ??

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, David eastley said:

a very poor month with just 8 sales and a revenue not worth reporting. My bigger concern is the lack of views, I have to go back to september 2018 to see such a poor month, and low views=low sales

My previous 3 months views have been fairly constant. Just checked and August’s were 15% down.

5 hours ago, Colblimp said:

60 for $1,075 gross.  5 at $$$, 8 for $$ and the rest were pathetic $.  Happy with number of sales, but oh, those fees... 😢  Onwards!

Excellent figures Andy!

Kumar

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

A very unusual month. If you had asked me on 22nd how things were, I would have said - potentially the worst month for a long time with 20'ish sales for $300 gross, but final results were 73 sales for $2301 gross.  5 $$$ sales which included 2 in the $350 bracket, best sale $378.

Views were 18,240 which is the lowest monthly figure since Jan 2013, and 2000 below August last year. Zooms were 132, 20 below August last year. I seriously think measures has not been counting views and zooms properly in the final 13 days of August - whether we see those figures corrected in measures over the next few weeks remains to be seen.

Gross income was the highest since pre-COVID days. Shows how important those rare but welcome $$$ sales are.

Kumar

Doc = The Machine Gun ! 😉

Very, very well done !!!

• Like 1

Odd, very odd. First week indicated a record-attempt month, but then everything tanked. Views, zooms and sales vaporised to thin air until a mini-surge in the last few days saved August's bacon. Final scores: 26 for $776 (gross), but could have been so much more without sailing into that depression.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Bryan said:

Better than average for me  both in terms of number of sales and income. 23 for a gross $719 🙂 net a depressing $283. 😒.  Best $ 283, USA subject. Worst a panorama bringing in less than $1 net. (UK subject).

Views and zooms collapsed over bank holiday weekend.

I've started posting net earnings as well. It gives a better idea of how things have changed since the new contract clicked in. The 20% drop in our share is really starting to hurt. 😮

• Like 1