How was your August 2021?

Well, it was all looking dead until the 25th and then a small flurry started.... (could have been snow, it's been a cold August 😎)

10 licenses for $158 gross, $61 net. Trying to ignore net amount after each sale and failing 😢

CTR bang on Alamy average, 0.62

Steve

• Like 1

Poor month (as was July) with only six  seven sales for $221  $370 gross / $85  $145 net. Shrinking monthly payouts as well. 🙁

Last-minute update: A $$$ TV license showed up changing my gross revenue to $370 and net to $145. 😃

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Poor month (as was July) with only six sales for $221 gross / $85 net. Shrinking monthly payouts as well. 🙁

That's actually not bad. I had 6 too for $30 gross which is approx £8 net. 

For the past couple of months I've been thinking that it can't get any worse.....but it did! 5 licences, ranging from a scary $2.84 to a less than magnificent $15.00. Gross $26.87 and a net of just $6.98. I earned far more on a couple of "those" sites, with less than 10% of the images. So have made the difficult and sad decision to move a few previously exclusive Alamy images across.

My CTR remains good at 1.08, despite the weird numbers we've all been seeing recently.

• Like 3

11 sales for $256 gross, $102 net. An average month for me.

Views low last week (dropped to levels normally seen over the Xmas break). Hopefully just a temporary effect of late summer holidays, although deleting over 10% of my images to reduce risks introduced by new contract won't have helped :-(

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
Corrected net amount
  • Love 2

Better than average for me  both in terms of number of sales and income. 23 for a gross $719 🙂 net a depressing $283. 😒.  Best $ 283, USA subject. Worst a panorama bringing in less than $1 net. (UK subject).

Views and zooms collapsed over bank holiday weekend.

• Love 2

The number of sales was great - 78
I'm not complaining about the total price - $ 1015
Unfortunately no sales over $$$, , with them it would be better
I hope these sales come again
Stay safe

• Love 1
  • Like 1