Not bad here. June was the first time ever I had sales on every weekday of the month - this month, so far, it's the same story. 
A couple of big sales to US TV have helped. I find things are picking up a bit - hopefully others (yourself included) will start to see the same thing soon.

• Love 2

I just had a whole week without sales. It hadn't happened for a long time. 

My hunch is that my buyers being mostly Australians, the two main States are currently in lockdown. But who knows?

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

I just had a whole week without sales. It hadn't happened for a long time. 

...... But who knows?

Same here, but I don't have an explanation. I usually sell over forty images per month of varying values resulting in gross months between $400 to $1000, so although some month's figures aren't always positive the sales have been regular. My last licence was on the 15 August. Worrying.

Also, with today's measures having updated, my zooms have halved over the past week.

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Same here, but I don't have an explanation. I usually sell over forty images per month of varying values resulting in gross months between $400 to $1000, so although some month's figures aren't always positive the sales have been regular. My last licence was on the 15 August. Worrying.

Also, with today's measures having updated, my zooms have halved over the past week.

I was bearing you in mind, although our location is different so my theory wouldn't apply. I never look at Measures except at the end of the month so you made me do it... Zooms are less than half what they normally are. What's going on? One could argue it's holiday time in the UK but it's mid-winter here in Oz. No rhyme nor reason.

27 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

I even think it might be relevant, below the unsettling video clips the home page looks very dated, squeezed into a narrow band in the centre of the screen, surely they could do better than this. Inviting it isn't.

i am really worried about Alamy client facing decisions.  I tried to improved the Live News feed, by asking to be able to upload my more regional stuff, which represent 20% of my licenses, to reportage instead am literally told No. So since half i wouldn't be comfortable uploading as stock without the warning of may include imperfection, I have to continue using the more labour intensive for Alamy, Live News, building up the feed for items that have likely no interest to that client base. 

35 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

I even think it might be relevant, below the unsettling video clips the home page looks very dated, squeezed into a narrow band in the centre of the screen, surely they could do better than this. Inviting it isn't.

it isn't even an aesthetic issue for me. It makes me feel sick. If it was my job to look for photos I would have to find some sort of work-around or not use Alamy. It has been like this for just about two months now. I can't understand why they just leave it like this.

Paulette

18 minutes ago, NYCat said:

it isn't even an aesthetic issue for me. It makes me feel sick. If it was my job to look for photos I would have to find some sort of work-around or not use Alamy. It has been like this for just about two months now. I can't understand why they just leave it like this.

Paulette

I guess it's some kind of a "promotion" since using videos is on demand at the moment. I prefer the previous "different photo every day" approach. At least someone could find their own photo exposed for a day... Not a bad feeling ...😉 

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov
  • Like 1