I'm feeling upbeat for the first time in a while about stock. I've had 5 sales so far this month, $134 gross. Have started uploading again. Portfolio seems to be big enough that I'm now getting regular sales each month, approx. 7-8. This is what I was hoping for when I got into stock - unfortunately I didn't know what was happening with the fees!

• Love 2

I've 5 sales this month, all for varying levels of $, but I'm not worried as I always get a bunch at the end of the month.  However, I AM worried about the fees, which are getting lower and lower.  It really isn't acceptable - when will the powers that be cop on and address this massive problem?

1 hour ago, FocusUno said:
the last hectosecond has been horrifically slow
the last gigasecond has been about average

🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭  🧭

Seems like an eternity since you last left the forum. 

On 14/09/2021 at 02:45, David eastley said:

quite unusual for me  but after 2 weeks not a single sale. I was concerned when I saw the big fall in both views and zooms last month. I need a dramatic next two weeks to recover the month

Same here. But my zooms are healthy and my CTR is way up. I do expect some sales to eventually roll in. Absolutely not stressing about it. These blank spots happen now and then, and usually happen after a good month like I had in August.

Very bad month, so far. Zero sales by mid-September is really unusual. Furthermore, it's been a long time since I got a sale cleared; I am stuck slightly under the payment threshold since June, with several old sales still uncleared after months. Everything seems to have slowed down at Alamy this summer.

Edited by riccarbi

Lousy month here so far too. A personal use for a milk cool box on doorstep, then refunded the next day. Alamy may say the customer thought they were buying the physical item and then realised their mistake. I've already added "PHOTOGRAPH!!" into my caption of a photo of a tube of ointment which suffered this PU sale refund several times and it hasn't happened since. I've also had sales on eBay where it's clear the buyer hasn't read the description, just saw the picture and hit "Buy it Now"... Duh....

Mark 

22 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A lousy month for me so far.  Have had some sales but all low fees.  I even had one sale reported today that was refunded immediately...so the sale was posted and refunded at the same time...why bother posting it at all?

Very much a mini roller-coaster for me. July and August were poor; September is good so far. 🎢

I also find that sales often show up clumps with longish spaces between them. Must have something to do with how Alamy bills customers (?).

• Love 1