Images sold in April 2021

33 minutes ago, kay said:

I've just messaged you on instagram Gina - it was right at the beginning if you get chance to see it.  A gag about lockdown easing and staycations in the uk.  You were the picture of someone sunbathing on a beach in uk weather.  Full screen and then in background :)

Kay, I messaged you back - thank you so much!! 🙂

1 minute ago, Michael Ventura said:

Beautiful shot! Someone knows a great image when they see one.  I hope it is truly a presentation use.

As a matter of fact, I am currently camped not far from this waterfall. It's the end of the wet season here in Cairns and the skies have opened up. There is mild flooding. This particular waterfall is well known and spectacular during the Wet. Presentation? Yeah right, like the other nine. I thought it would be a newspaper use because it's currently pumping and a popular attraction during the Wet.

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

As a matter of fact, I am currently camped not far from this waterfall. It's the end of the wet season here in Cairns and the skies have opened up. There is mild flooding. This particular waterfall is well known and spectacular during the Wet. Presentation? Yeah right, like the other nine. I thought it would be a newspaper use because it's currently pumping and a popular attraction during the Wet.

It is indeed a very nice image. I had another "Presie" sale show up today, also EU.

24 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

It is indeed a very nice image. I had another "Presie" sale show up today, also EU.

Someone's taking us for a ride, big time. More PU/Presies have been reported in this thread.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gvallee said:

Someone's taking us for a ride, big time. More PU/Presies have been reported in this thread.

I’m more annoyed at Alamy for not doing anything about it. 😡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

burgess hill police station west sussex Stock Photo

lowish $$   local police station in Burgess Hill

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 February 2021
End: 01 February 2026
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 01-March-2026 ; Additional Details: Germany, Website, app and social media; Bulk discount, flat rate

This flight was the only time I ever threw up on a plane due to the irresponsible antics of the pilot... Well now it's made me want to throw up again at the lowest ever fee through a distributor in Germany; totally unbelievable... Less than $ nett.🤮

TD3FDJ.jpg

Phil

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

Hi Richard, can you tell me in what context the photo was used? I can't get see the show here in the US and am so curious. Thanks!

Gina, I can't accurately say because I was only half-watching but did just notice the picture. It may have been taking about how our lockdown restrictions eased last week but that was still cold, and so can only lie out in the freezing temperatures. Something like that.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

It certainly is.  Mine was for 'high' $ lol.

I dream of a 'high' $ lol they must have been doing a cheap deal for 2. We got power outages all day tomoz so of to Cork for a mooch nd shoot.