Images sold in April 2021

royal-ontario-museum-rom-chinese-archite

editorial Royalty Free $$$

Sale resulted from two separate searches.

First search terms were "ming dynasty civil official". That showed one image of mine among 36 images by others. My one image was zoomed, resulting in highest possible CTR of 100.

Second search terms were "ming dynasty civil military". That showed one image of mine (the same image) among 10 images by others. My one image was zoomed again resulting in highest possible CTR of 100.

I am getting many one image shown, then image zoomed, resulting in highest possible CTR of 100, and then a sale of that one zoomed image. I think it is because of the more precise keywording and weak image deleating, that I did when the new image manager was introduced some years ago.

• Love 2

Alamy works, highest sale to date Mid $$ 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 25,000

wave-walker-jack-up-barge-helping-constr

• Love 2

the-bronze-ushiku-daibutsu-great-buddha-with-hands-in-vitarka-mudra-stands-on-a-clear-winter-day-in-ushiku-ibaraki-japan-2AWP0DC.jpg

Low $$ 
Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 24 April 2021
End: 24 April 2026

I took this photo years ago, but only got around to tagging it that week in late April, and then it sold that day! I should have done this one long ago!

Low $$

Sculpture At Bathers Beach 2020 outdoor exhibition Shift by Steve Tepper sculptor artist Fremantle Western Australia. 

- Image ID: 2B19RBX

sculpture-at-bathers-beach-2020-outdoor-exhibition-shift-by-steve-tepper-sculptor-artist-fremantle-western-australia-2B19RBX.jpg