Images sold in April 2021

Low $ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 13-April-2021 ; End: 13-April-2026 ; Additional Details: 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.

the-queen-and-prince-philip-in-a-carriage-during-trooping-the-colour-JDEGMX.jpg

• Love 3

I think the mention of an app and "in perpetuity" gives it away. The first couple I had were under Novel Use and were the reason I opted out. I did not see them as novel and they paid even less than they do now.

Paulette

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Educational book. Any editorial digital use. Any size.Any Placement.Missing ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

High $$ - to the US

Taken in 1996

ARXB0R.jpg

• Love 1

Two more popped in yesterday, this direct, upper $$😁

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 13 April 2021
End: 13 April 2026

AY3DTN.jpg

And another distributor via Italy for about 5x$ a previous direct tiddler, 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 March 2021
End: 01 March 2026
Italy, Book, print and/or e-book

G3P8ET.jpg

Phil

• Love 1

At last, Brutalism rules! And some art.

Mid $$ each

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 50,000
Start: 01 January 2022
End: 01 January 2023
North America with 10% export- Including All in Context Promotional Use(catalog, etc) - (Print and Electronic) including social media with accompanying photo credit 40,000

tour-perret-residential-tower-by-auguste-perret-1950-1952-amiens-somme-F5GAP4.jpgsouche-art-installation-by-yuhsin-u-chang-hortillonnages-amiens-somme-F5GAR2.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

two more for me today. There is no doubt that the volume of sales are growing for me but at really low prices. We are roughly 29% through the year and my revenue is at 29% of my best year ( encouraging) but my volume is at 50% of my best year. I guess that if volume grows fast enough the lower prices are less critical

thunder creek falls in mount aspiring national park Stock Photo

thunder falls

bridge over camden town lock and market in london Stock Photo

camden lock

• Love 1

Ostrich racing in South Africa - for low-mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Sites web, applis, réseaux sociaux et blogs (publicité exclue). International pendant 5 ans.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 April 2021
End: 13 April 2026

ostrich-racing-an-example-of-south-africa-tourism-highgate-ostrich-HW33JH.jpg

• Love 1

The riders on the outside seem one legged, I'm not sure how the middle rider has deployed his right leg, all we can see is a knee. I know Ostriches are big birds but carrying a full sized man seems a big ask. I guess hurdles or fences would be too big an ask? It seems some years ago when ostrich steaks were last seen on menus. I tried it a couple of times, but was not not that struck

Two calendars,

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 50,000
Start: 01 January 2022
End: 01 January 2023
North America with 10% export- Including All in Context Promotional Use(catalog, etc) - (Print and Electronic) including social media with accompanying photo credit 40,000

This is high $$

fontevraud-labbaye-saumur-maine-et-loire

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Mmmmm, beer... Licenced today, mid ££...

a-pint-of-bitter-on-a-pub-table-with-open-fire-in-the-background-D49C8M.jpg

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end............

Lucky to get enough to replace it these days.......

Edited by spacecadet

Adventure travel man at edge of the Grand Canyon south rim Pipe Creek Vista taking photo, Arizona USA rear view - Stock Image

Image use: Commercial electronic Details of use: Website, app and social media Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Travel & tourism Additional Details: Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media Mid $ - back in May 2019 it licenses for $245. My first three sales this year were all $$$, quite the seesaw! 
I told my hubby he'll be famous on social media LOL. Afraid they might reverse the sale when they realize he's holding a point and shoot camera and not a cell phone. But the Grand Canyon never changes, guess that's the best thing about shooting nature, the images usually age well. 
Edited by Marianne

PU, low $, but my only sale so far this month so at least it's something!  Not likely to be any games this year it would seem.

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 April 2021
End: 14 April 2026

Tug of War contest at the Highland Games in Dufftown, Scotland, 2015.

Dufftown, Scotland - July 25, 2015: Tug of War contest at a Scottish Highland Games event. Stock Photo

• Love 2

Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books ;  

Start: 15-April-2021 ; End: 15-April-2026 ;

Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).

the-collection-de-lart-brut-sometimes-re

• Love 1

Low $$

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising) www.churchtimes.co.uk/ & Church Times Publication
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 15 April 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh-coverage-in-bbc-news-during-his-demise-in-2021-2F7YNCC.jpg

• Love 4