Images sold in April 2021

My first sale since December, so extra nice to see!

Image use: Editorial Details of use: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Travel & tourism Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

The view from the Pine Island East Loop trail in the Shingle Creek management area near Orlando, Florida, as a sudden storm rolls in. Stock Photo

• Love 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

CRCJ1D.jpg

• Love 2

1 minute ago, gvallee said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

CRCJ1D.jpg

What is it?

1 minute ago, Steve F said:

What is it?

A quokka (Setonix brachyurus). 

Uploaded 9 years ago, first time sold. I even forgot that I had a pic of one, I had to check that the image was mine... ah ah ah 

Wikipedia:

The quokka, also known as the short-tailed scrub wallaby, the only member of the genus Setonix, is a small macropod about the size of a domestic cat.[4] Like other marsupials in the macropod family (such as kangaroos and wallabies), the quokka is herbivorous and mainly nocturnal.

• Thanks 1

A quokka (Setonix brachyurus). 

Uploaded 9 years ago, first time sold. I even forgot that I had a pic of one, I had to check that the image was mine... ah ah ah 

Wikipedia:

The quokka, also known as the short-tailed scrub wallaby, the only member of the genus Setonix, is a small macropod about the size of a domestic cat.[4] Like other marsupials in the macropod family (such as kangaroos and wallabies), the quokka is herbivorous and mainly nocturnal.

My daily trivia fix, thanks!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Steve F said:

My daily trivia fix, thanks!

You're welcome Steve. It could be handy one day. The one million pounds question at 'who wants to be a millionaire' once was 'what is a capybara' (it's the biggest rodent in the world, native to Brazil). You never know.

• Love 1

You're welcome Steve. It could be handy one day. The one million pounds question at 'who wants to be a millionaire' once was 'what is a capybara' (it's the biggest rodent in the world, native to Brazil). You never know.

True! 🙃

I think I came across the capybara in a either a Gerald Durrell book or Douglas Adam's book 'Last Chance to See'.

• Love 1

The post office is getting out of the broadband business and my account is being take over by a subsidiary of Shell (oil) !!?? 🤔

At least I sold an opportunistic shot! Low $$

A broadband internet router connected to a wall socket sent by the Post Office - an internet provider -  to a home user in the UK Stock Photo

Edited by Steve F

10 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Ha - mere nine years!  This dropped in today, uploaded in 2004 and first time sold.  Personal Use, then the rest of the details were in German but not a distro sale so presumably directly off the German website.  Low $$.   The Hochwilde Hut reflected in a small mountain tarn, Ötztal Alps, Austria.  Taken in 1981 on good 'ole Kodachrome.

the-hochwilde-hut-reflected-in-a-small-m

• Love 4

This week images of my family members got sold 😀.  After months I am finally getting some sales, so happy.

Image of my father arranging his weekly medications for $$ :

WPYPXA.jpg

Usage: Educational book. Editorial print or digital use. Up to DPS.Repeat use permitted

Image of my daughter at the Crater Museum for low $ :

R8MJE1.jpg

Image use: Commercial electronic Details of use: Website, app and social media Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Travel & tourism Additional Details: Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

• Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 21 April 2021
Duration: Unlimited

first-courtyard-posters-of-world-leaders-involved-in-1989-fall-of-the-iron-curtain-exhibition-at-prague-castle-complex-prague-czech-republic-2AEA18B.jpg

• Love 1

The hand of a senior or older man picks up the handset of a big button landline telephone which is aimed at elderly, disabled and sight impaired users. Guardian $. A welcome sale.

2BN057E.jpg

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Steve F said:

The post office is getting out of the broadband business and my account is being take over by a subsidiary of Shell (oil) !!?? 🤔

At least I sold an opportunistic shot! Low $$

A broadband internet router connected to a wall socket sent by the Post Office - an internet provider -  to a home user in the UK Stock Photo

Did you intend for your address to be visible?

england-three-lions-badge-with-a-red-stripe-on-the-2001-2003-england-home-shirt-2DA06H7.jpg

Editorial royalty-free

Serbia, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

$

premier-league-lion-with-football-logo-inset-within-the-a-back-of-shirt-number-2DACH8G.jpg

Editorial royalty-free

Usage: Editorial, Images to be used in an editorial context across the Colossus Bets website, associated micro sites and social channels. As per Contract
Media: Website, app and social media

Duration: In perpetuity

$

HAF2XN.jpgHad Had                Had this come inHad this morning $195      my highest fee ever and whats more only 100meters from my front door!                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by Nick Hatton
  • Love 1