Images sold in April 2021

Advertising for Boohoo's range of women's clothing and the latest fashion trends featuring a woman on the side of a car Manchester, England, uk. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Just into $$. Very welcome. Signs sell and I like finding them. 

2BM3AD0.jpg

• Love 1

Kent Island, Barnard Island Group National Park, Queensland, Australia Stock Photo

Fifth PU and worldwide sale this month, so far. Completely unusual and I agree with Genevieve's assessment - someone's betting that it's not economical for Alamy to pursue these licences to check if they're genuine. I for one am keeping a lookout on reverse google images search.

• Like 1

paull on the banks of the humber river near hull in yorkshire Stock Photo

Paull on the Humber river

low $$

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 April 2021
End: 18 April 2026

probably not PU

• Love 1

$

Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.

a-female-cyclist-on-the-cycle-path-suspended-under-pont-adolphe-adolphe-bridge-luxembourg-city-grand-duchy-of-luxembourg-2A5HW21.jpg

Last time I was out of the country...🙁
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, gvallee said:

MY  NINTH PRESENTATION OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!  ROW of course.

Wow! You're on a roll. I had one of those (also ROW) reported over the weekend if that's any consolation. It's an image that licenses regularly for editorial use, usually at good prices. The subject matter doesn't exactly shout presentation use, but I suppose anything is possible.

Low $$

Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  

Print run: up to 5,000 ;  

Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 01-March-2026 ;
Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate

the-palm-house-glasshouse-with-a-lily-po

• Love 2

My second this month - PU, low $.

Usage: Personal use, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 19 April 2021
End: 19 April 2026

A man working on the renovation of the Altar of Veit Stoss in St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow, Poland.Krakow, Poland - 23rd Sep 2019: A man working on the renovation of the Altar of Veit Stoss in St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow, Poland. Stock Photo

6 hours ago, stephen chatterton said:

Saw this on Graham Norton show uk last night well done

Wow, thanks for letting me know! I can't seem to find any way to see the show here in the US unfortunately, but will keep trying.

• Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 20-April-2021 ; End: 20-April-2026 ; Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

accident-closed-m11-bishops-stortford-harlow-essex-three-people-taken-JGTGK1.jpg

7 hours ago, stephen chatterton said:

Saw this on Graham Norton show uk last night well done

Stephen (or anyone who is able to help), wondering if you can tell me the context in which the photo was used, that way I can search for a clip online on youtube or social media, since we're not able to view the full show here in the US. Thank you!