Images sold in April 2021

a couple of low value sales this morning including

recycle center outside a tesco store Stock Photo

recycling centre   low ££

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 08 April 2021
End: 08 April 2026

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 03 April 2021
End: 03 April 2026

bronze-statue-of-saint-mary-of-the-cross-mackillop-KCHN1R.jpg

• Love 1

Okay, this had me laughing this morning.  Last night my daughter posted this photo on Facebook of her 17 years ago holding this molting cicada.  I loved it of course and wondered how she got such a nice clean version of it....but thought maybe she had a copy in her folder of photos.  Well this morning, I wake up and look at my Alamy sales and there it is, sold as a Personal Use!!!  She bought the photo!!  Either she is trying to help me out financially or figures it is way easier than just asking me for it 😅

USA Maryland Insect Cicada Cicadas Cicadoidea Brood X 17 year cicada emerges from the ground to reproduce Stock Photo

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 09-April-2021 ; End: 09-April-2026 ; Additional Details: Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsung

prince-philip-waving-during-trooping-the-colour-with-the-queen-in-G3FKR0.jpg

• Love 3

6 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Okay, this had me laughing this morning.  Last night my daughter posted this photo on Facebook of her 17 years ago holding this molting cicada.  I loved it of course and wondered how she got such a nice clean version of it....but thought maybe she had a copy in her folder of photos.  Well this morning, I wake up and look at my Alamy sales and there it is, sold as a Personal Use!!!  She bought the photo!!  Either she is trying to help me out financially or figures it is way easier than just asking me for it 😅

USA Maryland Insect Cicada Cicadas Cicadoidea Brood X 17 year cicada emerges from the ground to reproduce Stock Photo

That is very sweet of your daughter and reminds me that, way after the fact, I found out my very first sale was a purchase made by my younger daughter. It was a landscape of a place we had visited together and the purchase was for personal use. She had it on her office compter as a screen saver for awhile.

Mid $$

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ; 

Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ; 

Start: 09-April-2021 ; End: 09-April-2026 ;
Additional Details: up to 6,000 print run, inside, UK only

detail-of-byzantine-mosaic-in-santapolli

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Educational Book mid $$ (Bit of a theme here Andy)😏

gards-checkpoint-during-coronavirus-travel-restrictions-2BKPJ86.jpg

Ooh, you sold a Ballinascarthy checkpoint pic.  Well done!  Education must be high on the agenda.

Country: Australia and New Zealand ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placemet, Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;

$$

KC2RM4.jpg

On 09/04/2021 at 03:15, Richard Baker said:

Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees. $xxx

three-teenage-girls-are-lost-in-the-worl

Isn’t it a shame that these young people are sitting together, not interacting with anything or anybody but their phones. It’s not just the young, but married people dining out sitting at tables doing the same thing.

What lost opportunities to really connect on a personal level!

I wonder if they have any sense of their environment? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 09/04/2021 at 04:54, Michael Ventura said:

She preferred to not have you go into the bowels of hard drives searching...and coming up for air 2 weeks later, all haggard and unshaven. I can’t blame her. Because that's what we do for our kids.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

She preferred to not have you go into the bowels of hard drives searching...and coming up for air 2 weeks later, all haggard and unshaven. I can’t blame her. Because that's what we do for our kids.

I asked her the other day why she bought it on Alamy and she said she likes to support local artists 😄

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Had 2 very nice sales drop, however since I possess 3 of the 5 photos for this subject, I will be keeping it a secret. ☺️

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Corporate client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement.  Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.

$$

2C6RFMD.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/04/2021 at 21:07, Betty LaRue said:

Isn’t it a shame that these young people are sitting together, not interacting with anything or anybody but their phones. It’s not just the young, but married people dining out sitting at tables doing the same thing.

What lost opportunities to really connect on a personal level!

I wonder if they have any sense of their environment? 

I also notice and remark on this a lot! In fact, I saw it again outside the Palace on Friday:

on-the-day-that-the-death-of-the-duke-of

• Love 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 11-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

$1.29 gross. Yep. $1.29.😡 Never mind the Olympics!

CFF5TN.jpg

• Love 1