Images sold in April 2021

Low $ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 01-March-2026 ; Additional Details: Czech Republic, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

the-savoy-london-uk-14th-feb-2020-designers-vin-omi-have-launched-their-london-fashion-week-2020-range-with-a-strong-recycling-and-upcycling-theme-models-included-honey-ross-daughter-of-jonathan-modelled-garments-have-been-made-from-highgrove-estate-garden-waste-olympic-sports-kit-damaged-and-returned-branded-stock-and-art-paint-tubes-2AY9729.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Delighted to say one of my lockdown activities has paid off - sorted my garage workshop and tools out and photographed it - Sold for reasonable $$$ today for television use!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 15 April 2021
Duration: In perpetuity World Wide in Perp, All Media EXCLUDING THEATRICAL including In Context Ad & Promo

indoor-diy-workshop-and-tools-built-in-a-domestic-garage-during-lockdown-example-of-lockdown-activities-suffolk-england-uk-2C72G3F.jpg

Kumar

• Love 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve F said:

Great lighting Gen! What focal length did you use to get the whole rainbow in?

I used my Nikkor 16-35mm lens. A versatile lens which I use a lot, but one has to watch out  for distortion at wide range. 

Edited by gvallee
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Delighted to say one of my lockdown activities has paid off - sorted my garage workshop and tools out and photographed it - Sold for reasonable $$$ today for television use!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 15 April 2021
Duration: In perpetuity World Wide in Perp, All Media EXCLUDING THEATRICAL including In Context Ad & Promo

indoor-diy-workshop-and-tools-built-in-a-domestic-garage-during-lockdown-example-of-lockdown-activities-suffolk-england-uk-2C72G3F.jpg

Kumar

I should suggest OH to get a workshop. Oh I'm forgetting we live in a motorhome. In any case, I'm the one doing the DIY!! Well done Kumar!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gvallee said:

I used my Nikkor 16-35mm lens. A versatile lens which I use a lot, but one has to watch for distortion at wide range. 

Cool, thanks. I've tried with my 24-108 and can't fit one in.

2 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Cool, thanks. I've tried with my 24-108 and can't fit one in.

That's a shame. I could just about fit that one in. You can see the distortion on the buildings on the left in particular, but if I were to correct verticals on that one, I would have cropped the rainbow on the right. So I left it as is. Someone liked it.

• Like 1

The annual Knutsford Royal May Day procession in 1976 in Knutsford, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom. It traditionally includes a fancy-dress pageant of children in historical or legendary costumes with  horse-drawn carriages. Here girls in uniform march ahead of a green man or Jack in the Green. The Jack in the Green or Green Man is a participant in traditional English May Day parades and other May celebrations, who wears a large, foliage-covered, framework.

First sale of the month. low $$. Very welcome.

2BKA44J.jpg

• Love 3

On 15/04/2021 at 10:09, Colblimp said:

Calendar, North America for mid $$

cakes-for-sale-in-a-display-cabinet-in-the-english-market-cork-ireland-KR399X.jpg

I’ll take the large chocolate one with the strawberries, please. Upper mid-right.  How much is it? I’ll trade you a coconut meringue cream pie if you’d rather not convert cash.

3 minutes ago, Sally said:

Always have your camera ready when flying. Not that I’ll be doing much of that soon. 

Funny you should say that. In about an hour's time, I'll be hopping in a helicopter for a 30mn scenic flight over the reef and rainforest. The Queensland government came up with a tourism incentive in the form of $200 vouchers for certain tourist attractions, to be won in a lottery. We won one! The rain seems to be holding off, fingers crossed.

• Love 4

16 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Funny you should say that. In about an hour's time, I'll be hopping in a helicopter for a 30mn scenic flight over the reef and rainforest. The Queensland government came up with a tourism incentive in the form of $200 vouchers for certain tourist attractions, to be won in a lottery. We won one! The rain seems to be holding off, fingers crossed.

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pix!

Red wine bottles on display on shelves for sale with country of origin labels at Waitrose supermarket, UK. Theme - alcohol, alcoholism, addiction - Image ID: 2BD6F2W

red-wine-bottles-on-display-on-shelves-f

Usage: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 16 April 2021
End: 16 April 2023

Low $$

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 3

Monument to Robert Southey (detail). Parish church of St.Kentigern, Crosthwaite, Keswick. Lake District National Park, Cumbria.

monument-to-robert-southey-detail-parish-church-of-stkentigern-crosthwaite-A43H8X.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 16 April 2021
End: 16 April 2026