Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Regis said:

 

🤣

Ok,

No worries.

Don't freeze on the way up here.

(It is unusually cold for us up here now. 20 degrees Celsius just right now. And this morning I turned the heater on in my car for the first time in years)

 

 

I feel so sorry for the poor b****ers from Darwin who rushed to camp here for the first weekend after lockdown, and it's 20 degrees. Lots of jumpers, fleece and camp fires. I love the smell of the fires drifting towards us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if nothing else clears next week I'm due for my largest payout since joining Alamy (excluding additional DACS). That's a great boost whilst feeling COVID-trapped.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got to 7000 images uploaded last night. (captions proofread and amended this morning). CTR is above average. Still on page 1 of BHZ. Just need those sales to keep coming. ;) 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2020 at 09:29, Webby said:

Finally got to 7000 images uploaded last night. (captions proofread and amended this morning). CTR is above average. Still on page 1 of BHZ. Just need those sales to keep coming. ;) 

 

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, losdemas said:

 

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

If, as suspected by some, there hasn't been a rerank for about 3 years, I'd say it is now irrelevant. I deleted my BHZs a long time ago and stopped worrying about it. It never gave me any clues to sales anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Just a small milestone, but reached 100 sales for the year this morning.

 

Nice! I'm miles off on 18. Still, there's always next month... 🙄 (a common mantra!)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A sale for $2.98 today! 🥂🍾 (music!)

 

To counter that I found a couple of very nice cover uses today:

 

51xTnU73gnL._SX399_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
 
Hello Amsterdam - December 2018/January 2019
 
Both not very recent though.
 
wim
 
 
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lisa said:

A sale for $99 today! 🥂🍾

 

 


Followed one day later with a sale for $129! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

 

Makes a pleasant change!

 

Kumar

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Doc said:

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

 

Makes a pleasant change!

 

Kumar

 

Great news Kumar. Well done.

 

Allan

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Doc said:

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

 

Makes a pleasant change!

 

Kumar

Wow!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2020 at 11:03, Doc said:

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

 

Makes a pleasant change!

 

Kumar

 

Oh, nice! 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

 

Kumar

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doc said:

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

 

Kumar

 

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

 

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

 

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

 

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

 

Kumar

 

ps. are you the only one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

 

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

 

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Edited by Michael Ventura
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.