Post positive results for 2020...

On 28/05/2020 at 09:29, Webby said:

Finally got to 7000 images uploaded last night. (captions proofread and amended this morning). CTR is above average. Still on page 1 of BHZ. Just need those sales to keep coming. ;) 

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

27 minutes ago, losdemas said:

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

If, as suspected by some, there hasn't been a rerank for about 3 years, I'd say it is now irrelevant. I deleted my BHZs a long time ago and stopped worrying about it. It never gave me any clues to sales anyway.

13 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Just a small milestone, but reached 100 sales for the year this morning.

Nice! I'm miles off on 18. Still, there's always next month... 🙄 (a common mantra!)

• Love 1

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

• Love 1
  • Like 7

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Great news Kumar. Well done.

Allan

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Wow!

On 30/05/2020 at 11:03, Doc said:

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Oh, nice! 😃

4 hours ago, Doc said:

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

Kumar

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

Kumar

ps. are you the only one?

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Edited by Michael Ventura

3 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refund as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that is sticks.

There's hope- I've had identical licences on the same day which both stuck. Different editions I surmise. The price is probably down to a currency movement. Hopefully.

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Yes, the dreaded refund is always a possibility. Everything crossed... 😬

On 05/06/2020 at 14:49, Sally said:

I've just passed 20,000 in my portfolio. And that includes having deleted about 1,000 images since I joined.

Wow, that's a lot of keywording Sally. Well done. 🙂