Post positive results for 2020...

24 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

First sale yesterday for 12 days, but only $, and first zoom for 10 days!

Good show... though I can't help wondering if our notion of 'positive results' has been somewhat downgraded. 😀

8 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Good show... though I can't help wondering if our notion of 'positive results' has been somewhat downgraded. 😀

I have to agree with you there. I had to mention zooms, as in the past it's been an almost daily occurrence for me and from many comments on the Forum they seem to have dried up significantly for many contributors. I've got to the stage where I'm thinking it's positive to get just one!

I will have to hold back and wait for a $$$ sale or some other significant event!!

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Went to bed with 2 sales for the month, woken up and 41 more have dropped in overnight with 5 $$$ sales and 16 $$ sales for a monthly total of $1648 gross.  I'm stunned - best month ever!

Seriously good news (pun totally intended)! :)

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

Went to bed with 2 sales for the month, woken up and 41 more have dropped in overnight with 5 $$$ sales and 16 $$ sales for a monthly total of $1648 gross.  I'm stunned - best month ever!

Wow!! Well done!! 😁

John.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

That's fabtastic !

Well done.

When the pubs reopen....

.....the beers are on you 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stokie said:

Wow!! Well done!! 😁

John.

2 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

That's fabtastic !

Well done.

When the pubs reopen....

.....the beers are on you 😀

Thanks, Gents - I'll buy coffees, that's for sure! 😁

4 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, are they pics of related subjects, or a random collection?

Alex

17 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, are they pics of related subjects, or a random collection?

Alex

Covid, beach pics, sunrise, exam result pics, checkpoints.

14 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Tsh, I want free acommodation when we go over there! 😎

No probs!

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Well done Andy just reward for the work you have put in, I know you have doing the miles this last couple of months. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Well done Andy just reward for the work you have put in, I know you have doing the miles this last couple of months. 

Thanks very much, Andy, I’ve been putting a bit of effort in. Coffee soon?

On 24/06/2020 at 07:28, Colblimp said:

Wow, amazing.

I went to bed with two sales and woke up disappointed - no change. But well done you and long may it continue.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bill Allsopp said:

Wow, amazing.

I went to bed with two sales and woke up disappointed - no change. But well done you and long may it continue.

Thanks Bill, this is a first for me, but hopefully not the last.  It's a good sign for us all - good sales and fees are still out there.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Colblimp said:

Been trying to ring you for a while but haven't had any success

My mobile is pants  the moment Andy. The minute you take it of charge the battery goes flat, hope to get it sorted next couple of days, i'll let you know. Defo on the coffee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

My mobile is pants  the moment Andy. The minute you take it of charge the battery goes flat, hope to get it sorted next couple of days, i'll let you know. Defo on the coffee.

Shame about the mobile - hope you get it sorted quickly.  Lots of catching up to do over coffee.

On 24/06/2020 at 07:28, Colblimp said:

Congratulations mate - Mine's an Americano!

Kumar