Post positive results for 2020...

16 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

Most months I am waiting patiently to get off the mark and need a week or more for the first to drop in. To-days the 4th and a shot from Norfolk thumped in with a very pleasant $495 which I did for my first book way back in 1972. As has been often said; This is indeed a waiting game! Best not to give too much away as the site is very accessible and to be honest, there's nothing all that remarkable about my shot. There are a couple of similars from other contributors.

Book Duration: 25 years. Amount of Uses for Secure Electronic: Unlimited. Amount of Uses for Non Secure Electronic: Unlimited

Congratulations, Robert. Here's to many more! 😉 😊

Robert, If great or remarkable can be truthfully used about an image, there's always some serendipity involved. We all should aim at producing very good images consistently. 

Because this is an open forum, I rarely put in numbers. 

6 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

Yes, I would usually agree about numbers, especially the tiresome tiddlers, just got carried away with the Christmas cheer

Well, I'd assumed that December was usually a dead loss, but last year it was well above average, including a $$$, so we'll see.  I'm not holding my breath- this year is back to 2013 in revenue so far.

Edited by spacecadet

Low, but very welcome, $$$ magazine sale ( US of A) popped in this afternoon.  An old image, never previously sold,  and not one of my better works, but I've given up trying to predict what will and won't sell. Not seen any refunds of late, fingers, and all other parts, crossed. 😉

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Past last year's number of sales by a couple after a flurry of recent sales, but gross revenue is down, net about half of 2019. Still hopeful that November's flurry and one this past week are harbingers of better times ahead. 

On 29/11/2020 at 22:40, Doc said:

Sold an Image on Saturday and one on Sunday - probably the first time that has happened

Kumar

The same for me this last weekend!

John.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Best ($$$) price of the month, this morning, for a picture of a Wetherspoons pub in one of our less salubrious Northern towns...

Same here !

But the 'Spoons was in Gloucester.

We can go and celebrate, separately, whilst eating a ready meal with our cheap pint.

4 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Best ($$$) price of the month, this morning, for a picture of a Wetherspoons pub in one of our less salubrious Northern towns...

Me too for one in Colwyn Bay

Pearl

38 minutes ago, Pearl said:

So the Wetherspoons photos are for TV.  This sale has just nudged my 2020 revenue above 2019 although number of sales is still slightly lower.

Pearl

13 hours ago, Joe said:

Same here ($$$). Wetherspoons pub in Newcastle.

Joe

But, but, but I've got a (Welsh) Spoons pub up! 😭😭😭 (😂😂😂)

On 21/12/2020 at 10:24, John Morrison said:

In my case Dumfries, hopefully they will use all of these reported pub photos !

30 minutes ago, Gabbro said:

Just when I am about to give up on 2020, one photo is sold, in two separate licenses, to Japan (distributor) for a book cover, for total gross of $515.55. Fingers crossed no refund.

Did you see the sale I reported today in the “Have you found...” thread?  Your photo of a hummingbird in the New York Times online.