Post positive results for 2020...

34 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

This month, even before the end of the month, I have had the best revenue month in the last five years....

I can't match that 'best', but getting close. Today saw me climb into four figures gross.

• Like 1

I had an unexpected tsunami of nine sales show up today, ranging from $$ to $$$. This is the most I've seen in a single day for a long time, so the world has not come to end quite yet. Thanks, Alamy.  😃

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Just had a $131 sale of a butterfly (not exclusive though).

Highest figure for a long time. (12th March 2018 actually!)

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

I had an unexpected tsunami of nine sales show up today, ranging from $$ to $$$. This is the most I've seen in a single day for a long time, so the world has not come to end quite yet. Thanks, Alamy.  😃

This is so encouraging! Congrats! I think the most I have had, in a single day, was six.

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Congratulations! No tsunamis this side of the pond today

Kumar

21 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

This is so encouraging! Congrats! I think the most I have had, in a single day, was six.

Thanks. It was a major surprise. I recall having 18 in one day back in 2014, I think it was. But that was then, and this is now...

47 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

A $230 sale today is, I think, my second biggest sale on Alamy. A good month for me I have to say. 

Positive news indeed. Interesting how things are panning out during the current state of affairs. I just had my fourth $$$ sale of the month show up today.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 26/03/2020 at 13:50, IanDavidson said:

This month, even before the end of the month, I have had the best revenue month in the last five years....

After a good few days I'd just need $80 reported today for a bme. Here's hoping...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Best of luck! :)

Thank you, and good luck to everyone in these insecure times looking for sales and cleared payments as a source of income. Reported sales are one thing, the customer's ability to pay going forward could be an entirely different matter 😞

5 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Exactly the same licence details and value

I seem to remember asking MS about one once and it was fine detail that doesn't show in NR. Maybe a contract term specific to a particular client. Although nowadays that sort of stuff does get quoted. I had this recently

The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher;

Edited by spacecadet

2 hours ago, Lisa said:

With today's deposit into my Pay Pal account I just joined Alamy's 10K club. 🥂

My 1,500 photos on Alamy stock:

PayPal Net Revenue  

2013        $307

2014     $1,656

2015     $1,901

2016     $1,337

2017     $1,440

2018     $1,869

2019     $1,253

2020        $249     

Total as of 7 APR 2020 = $10,013 

And my 950 iPhone photos for sale on Alamy's app PayPal total = $1,074.

Thanks Alamy. 👏

Satisfying, isn't it?  😀

• Love 1

It's purely an ego thing, but I've seen my pseudo name rolling past in the credits of a tv program for the first time, rather than just Alamy. Feels pretty cool.

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 6