How was your July 2019?

Very good month for me with 16 sales for $1003 gross. This is the first time in a long while that I've managed to hit the $1K mark, thanks to three $$$ direct sales and some high $$ ones. Oddly, my zooms and CTR both took a significant dive in July, but I'm not complaining...

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Good month for prices and better than last year's average gross income with 2 $$$ and a couple of reasonable $$ sales, but volume down at 13 new leases. 

Zooms peaked at 55, which is better than average for me.

Encouragingly, a 10 year old image produced its first time sale  this morning (1st August).

Edited by Bryan

5 hours ago, cbimages said:

I'll start this off for the month. July was a dismal 4 licences for $257.18 gross. One of my worst months for a very long time. CTR OK at .84. 3 images zoomed also licenced during the month.

Consider yourself lucky! last year I had 7 sales, this year I had one for $5. Not just a bad month but a bad three months.

• Love 1

This was my best month of 2019 in terms of gross revenue, but I've not been having a great year so nothing to write home about. Compared to 2018 earnings it would come a little above average.

22 sales for $661 gross.

Edited by andremichel
  • Love 1

Not too bad!

16 sales for $499.

My best sale of low $$$ was refunded and resold the same day for the exact same amount. Also had my lowest ever sale for low $, which also happened to be a distributor sale!

The bad news is i've missed out on a payment next month for the first time in 3 years. I've got $49 cleared.........

John.

• Love 1