How was your August?

8 sales for $473 gross, $236 net.

My best month so far on Alamy on several counts. My highest number of sales in a single month, highest revenue in a single month, and highest single licence ($256 gross).

Sales (revenue and number) up to end of August 2016 now exceed sales for whole of 2015.

Thanks Alamy!

13 sales for $229 gross.  6 were distributor sales so no great amount nett but final nett about average for this year so far.  1 refund that was promptly resold for .76c less.  CTR and zooms reasonable after a poor month in July.  71 sales after 2/3 of the year has passed, exceeding both numbers and revenue for last year.  I'm happy with that.  One PU sale - looks genuine, but why is there a delay in clearance?  Surely PU sales should clear almost immediately as they won't be on a business account and would need to be paid for on checkout.

13 sales for $229 gross.  6 were distributor sales so no great amount nett but final nett about average for this year so far.  1 refund that was promptly resold for .76c less.  CTR and zooms reasonable after a poor month in July.  71 sales after 2/3 of the year has passed, exceeding both numbers and revenue for last year.  I'm happy with that.  One PU sale - looks genuine, but why is there a delay in clearance?  Surely PU sales should clear almost immediately as they won't be on a business account and would need to be paid for on checkout.

Clearing takes 45 days from the invoice date no matter when the client pays (as long as it's before the 45 days is up of course!).

Geoff.

Ah, thanks Geoff, that explains it.

Second best month for sales this year (and ever) with 15 but revenue low at $223 gross. Highest $31.99, lowest $5.12, 1 refund.

Most sales in a day at 7 on the 31st., which seems to be a trend of early and late sales with 2 on the 1st and 7 on the 31st.

Here's hoping for today! (1 popped in today!!)

The figures don't seem too bad but it doesn't feel like a good month!

John.

Archived