How was your August?

Finally surpassed 2015 too. Not in $$ though. Yet.

Not a very good month, well below average. Like August usually is for me.

25 for 843.

Highest 149.

-actually the highest was a refund.

Average: 33.72 a new low I believe.

wim

edit: 33.72 is actually my second lowest. I even have had 31.

A mixed bag for me. Sales units up 100% but values down 11%. Total volume 2016 vs 2015 is that the 8 months YTD is up up 1.2% vs the whole of last year while the revenue is down some 13%. In a word I am having to run faster and faster just to stand still! My average sale price is now down to 12.5% of my first year with Alamy (2007). A sobering thought.

dov

First blank month for over 2 years. Very disappointing, though zooms are pretty good.

My condolences! Similar picture here, 27 consecutive months of sales, including 10 sales in June  . . . . . and then zilch, nada, zero in July and August :(

Although I know of 6 unreported sales which should show up soon :)

Three fewer sales than this time last August and $150 less in revenue. Got my first PU sale. Not a stellar August but the summer is often slow. 

Sitting on the deck of my room in Cape Cod watching the rain. Had hoped to make a lot from this current trip as sales from my Cape Cod forays any time of year usually do well - last trip in October saw a $250 license less than a week after I uploaded a new photo. The sun is supposed to reappear tomorrow - fingers crossed. Off to take photos of souvenir shops and foggy marshes. 

3 for 48.50 gross. But two of those were only because of a news event here in Dallas. However, they were stock sales, after the fact, not news sales.

But I was especially wondering about this sale. Anyone know what this could be? Had any similar sales? 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2016
End: 01 July 2021
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom $ 5.12

3 for 48.50 gross. But two of those were only because of a news event here in Dallas. However, they were stock sales, after the fact, not news sales.

But I was especially wondering about this sale. Anyone know what this could be? Had any similar sales?

$ 5.12

Looks like a tabloid web sale, possibly Daily Mail or Metro etc They hang around for a while, so, if you do a Google reverse image search, you might pick it up.

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom $ 5.12

I had one for the same amount this month used in the Sun 'newspaper'.

After just one sale in the whole of August, I've had three come through in the first day of September! Unfortunately the revenue isn't much to celebrate about. Found two in Newspapers, so presumably they were sold through the Newspaper scheme. Bring back the Personal Use sales! :)  

lower than average. 6 sales & 1 refund (1.5 months after the sale)  :angry: (no newspaper scheme)

Lowest 14.99, highest 89.56.

reached 95% of 2015 in terms of volume, still far behind in terms of $$

Archived