That looks like a wrap for March.  It was one of my best - 21 sales for $1600.  After a good February I'm hoping this trend continues (but it's just as likely to be a mirage and the desert is next).

How was your March?

Very so-so.

2 sales:

• 1 sub-$50;
  • 1 'personal use'.

After the recent re-rank, not only zooms went pear-shaped, views also dropped like a stone.  The Bank holidays haven't helped of course - but we're all in the same boat there.

Best month of the year - so far. ;-)

Sales equalled January and February taken together. Volumes quite good too. Pleased by the number of sales over $100. Not too many low ones. Only three distributor sales. Yay!

Eleven sales totaling $479 gross, from $5.31 to $202.39. Easily one of my better months, plus there are at least three sales in the month that I am aware of as yet to be notified. 

Can't complain (too bitterly) 14 including two $300 plus sales pushed the gross to just over $1000, and not a distributor sale in sight!

Mustn't get used to this, zooms could be a lot better, preparing for the inevitable disappointments ahead......

Edit, spoke too soon, another 3 sales popped in overnight but credited to March, adding $100+ to the total, must avoid choking on my cereal in my glee....

(Mind you $50+ for a calendar is no real cause for celebration)

Well after a BME in February, I was brought back down to earth without much of a parachute, in March.  I had 16 sales, 3 of which were refund and also a $180 refund of a previous month sale.  So after everything shook out

I ended up with a $240 gross.   So not a Wow month for me but good to see that others had good news!  

average month with 17 sales, 1 at $250, one other over $100 - 11 of these distributor sales.

edit - I just compared the average of the first 3 months of this year with the average of whole of last year. Average price per sale is way down - hoping its just an early year blip. Last year had its worse months, just not so consistently poor. It is now 5 months of mainly low value sales for me.

Well, where do I start.....

Best Month Ever for sales at 18.

Best Month Ever for views.

Best Month Ever for zooms.

Best Month Ever for rolling sales.

Revenue second best ever at $645. Lowest sale $5.40, highest $166, which was a distributor sale but still gave me my highest net income of $49.89.

2 refunds but one unreported sale.

All in all, very pleased!  :D

John.

This thread is promising and keeping me alive :).

No sales for me, but I am still kind of new and had only one sale since October last year.

Zooms were OK in March - reconciling to overall Alamy average, hope they turn into sales.

6 sales for the month totalling $274.

Best $80 for a front cover. Worst was one of those $5.40 newspaper jobs which, incidentally, was my lowest sale price since 4 Novel Use sales in 2010!

Zooms maintained the upward trend for me here.

I still remain an optimist.

Jim. :)

Archived