I'm with Reimar - a very good month, 21 sales with a four-figure gross, first time ever for me

Alex

• Upvote 2

Not too bad by my standards.  6 sales for $232 gross.  One small distributor sale in the total.  Zooms doing well at 28 for the month, with a good number being unique to my images.  Hope, then, for future months sales.

• Upvote 2

8 sales for $330 gross. Not great, but it will have to do. Zooms picked up quite a bit which is a relief; they were definitely headed in the wrong direction. Nudged up a few positions in the BHZ game after re-rank which at least means views are at least headed towards the top rather than the bottom of the search results in most cases.

Edited by Robert M Estall
  • Upvote 1

8 for $218 gross.

Lowest was from a German distributor... $4.25 gross.

Zooms were good, so plenty of customer activity which is welcome.

• Upvote 1

More of a meow than a wow after two very good months. However, April is off to a good start after a $210 licence popped up this morning.

Edited by Steven Gillis
  • Upvote 1

6 for March for $360.  22 for the year so far.  Maybe my yearly total can match Keith's monthly this year.  I hope Alamy doesn't to anything radical with the search engine in the future as that seemed to hurt sales, views, zooms.

• Upvote 1

Not too shabby, three for $150 and I've been getting a good number of Zooms recently, so it bodes well. Nothing so far in April yet and we are already 12hours in! :)

• Upvote 1

8 for $192 gross. 4x $5.40 didn't help the total much. Views have tripled with the re-rank but the CTR graph took a plunge with a drop in zooms.

• Upvote 1

3 for $160, strangely all from the same Aussie trip at the end of 2013. I think my bar bill in the Lord Nelson, Sydney is nearly paid for.

Zooms down, not sure if a result of the re-rank or not. And somehow the end of month/quarter rush passed me by :(

• Upvote 1

:unsure: :unsure:Really bad for me. I start wondering if there is something wrong with my images....

Keeping my  fingers cross that April will be better...

in any case Bravo for your sales!!!!

f

Although I'm still to make my first sale, this thread is extremely positive and is encouraging me to keep going!  Well done all and keep it up!

• Upvote 1

After several months of increasing sales, if not rpd, in March I had a very disappointing month: 4 sales totalling $36.80 net.

The least of these, $1.28, wasn't even via the UKNS.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 March 2016
End: 09 March 2021

More of a meow than a wow after two very good months. However, April is off to a good start after a $210 licence popped up this morning.

Me too... a good start for April, after a so-so March...

• Upvote 1

Five sales (3 Stock and 2 Stockimo).

• Upvote 1

Just 3 for me  totalling $66. Up on zooms though so heres hoping for an improvement for April.

• Upvote 2

52 for an average of $40 gross;

3 at $180

Views ^ due to improvement in rank - zooms also increased but not so much so CTR down slightly.

Good start to April with 5 "mixed" sales today, $5.40-$99

Good luck everybody!

Kumar

• Upvote 5

5 sales, $353 gross. That's after ZERO sales January and February.  

• Upvote 2

Seven sales with the highest at £240, which then refunded, so finished with six for $140 gross.

• Upvote 2

Two decent sales, one was a distributor. Not bad for my size port.

Edited by MariaJ
  • Upvote 2

Not to hijack the thread, but like Kumar, I've had 6 sales for $300 on one day.  April 1.  I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a joke for a fool on Monday

• Upvote 2

Best month ever, for me, in terms of number of sales at 21. Not in terms of £'s - 

prices mixed, from $5.40 (thankfully just 1) to $175,  but overall a good month and I know of several others not reported yet.

Lynne

• Upvote 2

Not to hijack the thread, but like Kumar, I've had 6 sales for $300 on one day.  April 1.  I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a joke for a fool on Monday

I had one for one-tenth that amount if that means anything. Do you mean six sales @ $300 each (a true windfall) or for $300 total?

John, I wish!  $300 total.  I've probably seen better totals for days in the past, but six decent sales in one day is rare for me.

This is my first full month here, but without sales, I'm sure that in April, on the day of birth, necessarily.

Good luck to all!

• Upvote 1