8 sales for $330 gross. Not great, but it will have to do. Zooms picked up quite a bit which is a relief; they were definitely headed in the wrong direction. Nudged up a few positions in the BHZ game after re-rank which at least means views are at least headed towards the top rather than the bottom of the search results in most cases.

6 for March for $360.  22 for the year so far.  Maybe my yearly total can match Keith's monthly this year.  I hope Alamy doesn't to anything radical with the search engine in the future as that seemed to hurt sales, views, zooms.

:unsure: :unsure:Really bad for me. I start wondering if there is something wrong with my images....

Keeping my  fingers cross that April will be better...

in any case Bravo for your sales!!!!

f

After several months of increasing sales, if not rpd, in March I had a very disappointing month: 4 sales totalling $36.80 net.

The least of these, $1.28, wasn't even via the UKNS.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 March 2016
End: 09 March 2021

52 for an average of $40 gross;

3 at $180

Views ^ due to improvement in rank - zooms also increased but not so much so CTR down slightly.

Good start to April with 5 "mixed" sales today, $5.40-$99

Good luck everybody!

Kumar

Best month ever, for me, in terms of number of sales at 21. Not in terms of £'s - 

prices mixed, from $5.40 (thankfully just 1) to $175,  but overall a good month and I know of several others not reported yet.

Lynne

Not to hijack the thread, but like Kumar, I've had 6 sales for $300 on one day.  April 1.  I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a joke for a fool on Monday

I had one for one-tenth that amount if that means anything. Do you mean six sales @ $300 each (a true windfall) or for $300 total?

Archived