Images sold in January.

Exterior front entrance to the small rural town Post Office in Shorter, Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Images for Editorial use with in-context marketing allowed. worldwide by and on behalf of Stride, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “Stride”) in a Learning Object (Learning Object = content around image remains unchanged), with the ability for that Learning Object to be used in multiple K12 courses and in any Digital, Online, Electronic Curriculum for 10 years. Archived in perpetuity.

Good $$ for this one.  And, "Yes", it is another repeat seller.  Third time I believe.

Rick

• Like 1

Mid $$ for a Taiwanese magazine.

HXJ9GT.jpg

Followers of the goddess Matsu, protector of seafarers and fishermen, prostrate themselves on the ground so that the palanquin carrying a statue of Matsu can pass over them, which is considered by Matsu devotees to bring good fortune. The ritual occurs repeatedly during the nine-day Matsu pilgrimage, which is one of the world's biggest religious festivals and according to the organizers, it attracts about 1 million visitors over the nine days every year.

• Like 2

Beginners luck. Put fish bait on this rock for the first time and this critter climbed out and scoffed it. Baited the rock umpteen times since and got nothing.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years + Archive rights in perpetuity.

Media: Website, app and social media.

Start: 12.1.23 End: 12.1.28.

$$ low in the grand scheme of things but good for me. 

otter-on-a-rock-in-a-river-uk-2JKPYAB.jp

European otter, Scotland.

• Love 3
  • Like 6

"NOT ALL DISABILITIES ARE VISIBLE", sign in rear window of a car. Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

"NOT ALL DISABILITIES ARE VISIBLE", sign in rear window of a car. Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 12 January 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
  • Like 1

A very welcome low $$$ for this editorial only shot.

Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 12 January 2023
Duration: In perpetuity All media worldwide and in perpetuity

DFS storefront at Forbury Retail Park, Reading, Berkshire. Stock Photo

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jill Morgan said:

This is my second high $$ sale in a couple of days.  And now back to getting the 40%.  May motivate me to go beyond the birds.

Jill

So glad you are out of the basement. Kudos for not giving up.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

So glad you are out of the basement. Kudos for not giving up.

Paulette

It's not much fun down there.  It really does kill the motivation. Love your plant shot.

Jill

Edited by Jill Morgan
  • Like 1

On 10/01/2023 at 12:51, aphperspective said:

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 09 January 2023
Duration: Unlimited

TV Personality

Repeat seller for repeat tiny tiny $. Every little helps. 

dermot-bannon-on-film-location-2CB35NX.j

And again this week if this keeps up Dermots agent will be chasing me for his cut. 🙄

I0000LirwBhQFoYY.jpg

And a little bit of information about it.

blog.geographyphotos.com/2023/01/13/texel-in-2010/

I'm trying to write short blog posts about sales as they come in with some light info. My Wordpress business sub auto-renewed and I am only using a fraction of its potential - another thing that is too hard for me!!

I might as well spend a few minutes writing blog posts as and when I have a moment ( and a new sale!)

• Like 1

I had my third license of the month today, and it was my largest gross payment ever. A solid $$$ for a bit of a niche location in Paris. It’s one of my few RF, for a French magazine. The only unfortunate part for me is it’s through a distributor. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Mid $$

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2022
End: 01 December 2027
South Korea,Book, print and/or e-book

constitutional-court-of-korea-bukchon-ro

Sphygmomanometer or blood pressure monitor, cuff, and chart ready to monitor heart health.  Concept of healthy lifestyle. Stock Photo

This sold yesterday also.  

Media: Examination papers - print and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 11 January 2023
End: 11 January 2028
Exam papers plus Electronic use (inc. Web). To include PowerPoint presentations used in the same context

Nice $$ too.

Rick

It has been a slow month so far, so I was happy to see two decent "Friday the 13th" sales show up today.

A rare (for me) RF sale -- high $$, full size. However, I find the "all rights" bit somewhat concerning.

52 MB
5200 x 3467 pixels
2 MB compressed
All rights, all media, ww, in perp for all news platforms including in context promotions

Close up of green Anaheim chili peppers in a food market Stock Photo

Easter Holy Week procession, Dominican Republic

(editorial website, high $$, Education, online learning course)

Semana Santa Easter Holy Week religious procession, old Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Stock Photo

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2

A winter wonderland day in my garden a few years ago. Once common, but now I never see these birds in my garden.

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 yeras.

Industry sector: Media, design and publishing.

Start: 13.1.23 End:13.1.28.

$$ lower quartile but still above average for me.

chaffinch-fringilla-coelebs-male-on-a-sn

Chaffinch, England.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/G34BWB/giethoorn-netherlands-boat-in-the-dorpsgracht-or-village-canal-with-G34BWB.jpg

Giethoorn. 

Also to Taiwan. Again Magazine Editorial 10,000 Inside - print, digital and electronic In perpetuity and distributor. But this one upper low $$

- Giethoorn is not a Unesco site 😁.

Giethoorn village is a very popular attraction among Chinese tourists. The village of only 2620 inhabitants sees around 200,000 Chinese tourists every year. One of the reasons is the successful campaign to put Giethoorn on the International Monopoly Board, which went viral on Weibo (Chinese Twitter).

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 2