Images sold in January.

Hardly an exciting first licence. Barely into $$ and forever. First time image licenced.
Usage: Commercial electronic, Editorial Educational Product; Single use in an E-book accessed via online streaming platform, excludes user download; Worldwide, License duration: In-perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

warty-frogfish-also-known-as-clown-frogf

• Like 3

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ADW1KW/elvis-presley-tupelo-mississippi-birthplace-of-elvis-presley-ADW1KW.jpg

Also PU - but mine at a discount.

Birthplace of Elvis in Tupelo. I was/am waiting for another Tupelo image that ran in the NYT on September 3rd. So I thought this to be it. And also: they've become as mean as the Murdoch papers. Maybe I should alert Contributor services by now.

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ADW1KW/elvis-presley-tupelo-mississippi-birthplace-of-elvis-presley-ADW1KW.jpg

Also PU - but mine at a discount.

Birthplace of Elvis in Tupelo. I was/am waiting for another Tupelo image that ran in the NYT on September 3rd. So I thought this to be it. And also: they've become as mean as the Murdoch papers. Maybe I should alert Contributor services by now.

wim

That looks like a shotgun house. Many times a living room at the front door, a bedroom in the middle and the kitchen at the back. Often with a screened in back porch off the kitchen.  Called a shotgun house because one theoretically one could stand at the front door and fire a shotgun through every room and out the kitchen/back porch door.

A young relative of my husband rented one for a couple of years. I’m trying to remember where the bathroom was. Maybe a small one at one end of the bedroom. So that would be a room untouched by shotgun pellets.

• Like 1

The Lime Avenue. Hopetoun House and Grounds, South Queensferry, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

The Lime Avenue. Hopetoun House and Grounds, South Queensferry, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Book, print run 12,000, World all language, Any size, Any placement
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Start: 04 January 2023
End: 04 January 2028
  • Love 1

Direct licence, below mid $$. 4th time licenced by Alamy, 6th time overall.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 December 2022
End: 22 December 2047

grey-headed-flying-foxes-pteropus-polioc

• Love 1
  • Like 3