Images sold in January.

The Gay Activists Alliance group protests outside W H Smith's shop at Notting Hill Gate, London, England in the late 1970's. W H Smith, as a chain, had decided to stop selling the newspaper 'Gay News', triggering the protests. The Gay Activists Alliance groups around the UK protested at many different W H Smith shops in that era. $$. The image quality is not great but nor was my camera in 1978.

TRWPYN.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Amlodipine 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets. Amlodipine besilate. Each tablet contains 5mg amlodipine besilate. 

Amlodipine 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets. Amlodipine besilate. Each tablet contains 5mg amlodipine besilate. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 January 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Over the past six years I've had 20 sales of similar images (packs of medication) and only 9 have been refunded.  Fingers crossed!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Low/mid $$$

Jake and blues brothers models on top of ice cream parlour  on Route 66 in Joliet Illinois where the blues brothers was partly filmed in Joliet prison Stock Photo

Jake and Elwood, Blues brothers' models on top of ice cream parlour on Route 66, in Joliet Illinois where the Blues Brothers was partly filmed in Joliet prison

Can anybody remind me how to post bigger pics? I did find a previous post but didn't understand which part of the interface it referred to :)

Edited by StokeCreative
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, StokeCreative said:

Low/mid $$$

Jake and blues brothers models on top of ice cream parlour  on Route 66 in Joliet Illinois where the blues brothers was partly filmed in Joliet prison Stock Photo

Jake and Elwood, Blues brothers' models on top of ice cream parlour on Route 66, in Joliet Illinois where the Blues Brothers was partly filmed in Joliet prison

Can anybody remind me how to post bigger pics? I did find a previous post but didn't understand which part of the interface it referred to :)

I find that clicking the "Enlarge" button before dragging the image into the post works. I often prefer the smaller images, though.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Low $ on distributor site. Perpetual use on Czech editorial website.

Third sale this month. Not too bad considering that I haven't had time to upload much at all this year due to other work.

FM51W8.jpg

• Like 2

Front exterior of The Legacy Museum, a civil rights museum, explaining the civil rights movement in the US, in Montgomery Alabama, United States. Stock Photo

This popped in Saturday morning.  It's a calendar sale, my first ever.  I was a bit surprised at the subject matter for a calendar but the U.S. Civil Rights Movement is a big deal in Montgomery Alabama so maybe the museum bought it?

In any case nice $$ for it.

Rick

Edited by Rick Lewis

On 14/01/2023 at 14:30, Roy Waller said:

A winter wonderland day in my garden a few years ago. Once common, but now I never see these birds in my garden.

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 yeras.

Industry sector: Media, design and publishing.

Start: 13.1.23 End:13.1.28.

$$ lower quartile but still above average for me.

chaffinch-fringilla-coelebs-male-on-a-sn

Chaffinch, England.

Had a similar sale with a different bird, do let me know if you find where it was published,
congrats :)

usual $$ presentation Sunday sale

archive-image-of-london-boat-show-earls-court-1980-with-yachts-and-HJ4X1D.jpg

Today $$ distro

Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; Print run: up to 5,000 ; Placement: Inside ; Start: 01-December-2022 ; End: 01-December-2027 ;
Additional Details: Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

art-nouveau-brasserie-excelsior-by-lucien-weissenburger-and-alexandre-H30MTN.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Community music festival, mid 1980's, in the middle of the Crescents high rise flats, in Hulme, Manchester, UK. John Nash Crescent is in the background.  Just into $$. I lived there then. It was fun but it became dangerous when the blocks were half empty and heading for demolition in 1992.

2BHH8CH.jpg

• Like 1

old-fashioned-drug-store-soda-fountain-counter-from-the-1950s-at-huggin-mollys-restaurant-in-abbeville-alabama-usa-2GMGNPD.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 14 January 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Less $$ than a PU sale.

Rick

This is one of two garden-related sales (low $$) that was invoiced today. Does anyone in the UK know what magazine it might be? Thanks.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

Old wheelbarrow painted white and being used as a flower planter in a rock garden Stock Photo

TD9ED2
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

This is one of two garden-related sales (low $$) that was invoiced today. Does anyone in the UK know what magazine it might be? Thanks.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

Old wheelbarrow painted white and being used as a flower planter in a rock garden Stock Photo

TD9ED2

https://www.gardeningetc.com/advice/wheelbarrow-uses

They've used several of my photos, so I keep a look out... lovely photo, congrats John.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sharon said:

https://www.gardeningetc.com/advice/wheelbarrow-uses

They've used several of my photos, so I keep a look out... lovely photo, congrats John.

Thanks very much, Sharon. Great detective work. I took this photo near my house. It has licensed a couple of times before. Low fee for 500K print run and "in perpetuity", but that's the way it is these days. 🙄

P.S. I guess there must be a print version of this magazine as well?

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Thanks very much, Sharon. Great detective work. I took this photo near my house. It has licensed a couple of times before. Low fee for 500K print run and "in perpetuity", but that's the way it is these days. 🙄

P.S. I guess there must be a print version of this magazine as well?

There might very well be a print version, but we don't have access to that being on the other side of the pond.  The terms did state magazine - print, digital and electronic, thou. Maybe someone in the UK knows more.

1 hour ago, Sharon said:

There might very well be a print version, but we don't have access to that being on the other side of the pond.  The terms did state magazine - print, digital and electronic, thou. Maybe someone in the UK knows more.

Looks like the print version might be Amateur Gardening. I believe they have licensed some of my plant images in the past. But as you say, we're on the wrong side of the puddle.