Images sold in January.

14 hours ago, Marianne said:

Yes, on a Mac wasn't able to d&d on any browser but Chrome and earlier this month ( or late December) that stopped working too. Now I have to go to the large photo. Drag the photo up to the browser bar to get the jpg URL and then use "insert image from URL." You are both not alone.

@Allan Bell I remember last year you were worried about hitting the 40% mark. So happy to see such s nice run of image licenses for you. I hope at least some are sufficiently high enough  to get you over the hump. With 16 sales since July 1, I'm still not there thanks to such low amounts. I never thought I'd have to worry about hitting the target. For me, prices really fell off a cliff after a very strong Jan-Mar 2022. I'm happy to see 4 sales so far this month, but only one was a decent price, so I'm still $29 shy.  I'm waiting on an infringement by a book publisher that's been around since the 1970's so hopefully that'll get me past the finish line. Hope you're already there.

EDIT: I must have added from June 1 instead of July 2022, I'm actually much shorter. $82 short. Really a sad state of affairs. A decent number of licenses for the size of my portfolio, but for such tiny amounts. One decent license will get me over the top and in 5 months it should be easy enough but with this many licenses I should already be there. 

Hi Marianne If I remember right the gross target is $250 in the year from 1st July 2022.  Just checked and I have 23 sales for a total of $376.58 to date. 🤑  One of the more recent sales was for about $180 gross so without that I would still be sweating.

Recently I have been getting more zooms and sales than I ever had in the past.

Thanks for remembering.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 2

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; 

Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 27-January-2023 ; End: 27-January-2028 ;
   Additional Details: Livre, imprimé et/ou ebook, utilisation intérieure, jusqu'à une page entière, tirage de 50 000 exemplaires, distribution mondiale pendant 5 ans. Langues : anglais, allemand, français, espagnol et italien.

water-mirror-le-miroir-deau-the-worlds-l

• Love 2
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Hi Marianne If I remember right the gross target is $250 in the year from 1st July 2022.  Just checked and I have 23 sales for a total of $376.58 to date. 🤑  One of the more recent sales was for about $180 gross so without that I would still be sweating.

Recently I have been getting more zooms and sales than I ever had in the past.

Thanks for remembering.

Allan

That's great! 

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Not the path I walk, but here it goes. Low $ for Web use.

books-on-veganism-for-people-interested-

Is that your library even if you are not a vegan? 😉

Allan

young-girl-11-12-years-tween-lost-in-a-l

Worldwide Editorial In perpetuity. Barely $$

Rights cover a single article published on websites, social media and syndication of articles to third party platforms on all media and platforms worldwide in perpetuity.

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Mid/low $$

Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 30-January-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

st-frideswides-shrine-christ-church-cath

• Love 2

Hardly a month end surge! Below mid $$ distributor sale
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2022
End: 01 December 2027
Netherlands,Book, print and/or e-book

mobile-street-seller-carrying-his-wares-

• Love 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dave Nelson said:

Patiently waiting for the month end surge...  Or did I miss it already?  🙃

Unusually, all of my newspaper licences have arrived on the last day of the month, including this one:

jubilee-beach-marine-parade-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-26th-dec-2022-as-has-become-a-tradition-in-seaside-locations-a-boxing-day-dip-took-place-in-the-cold-rough-thames-estuary-at-southend-on-sea-close-to-the-citys-pier-raising-funds-for-the-local-royal-national-lifeboat-institution-around-400-people-took-to-the-water-which-was-around-6-degrees-celsius-many-of-the-brave-swimmers-wore-festive-attire-the-rnli-lifeboat-was-on-hand-for-safety-female-wearing-mary-poppins-costume-leaving-the-water-2M55HB3.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

billboard-advertising-mc-donalds-vegan-bBillboard advertising Mc Donalds vegan burgers Oxford Street Lincoln city.

Darn it can't get image into post. Tried everything. Any suggestions?

Done it . Thanks to Paulette and Marianne.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell