Images sold in January.

Have a look at the ehh detailed details:

DC82B4.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Global Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 19 January 2023
Duration: Unlimited

mid $

wim

• Thanks 1

Beetham Hall. Beetham, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

Beetham Hall. Beetham, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 23 January 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK, 4th June, 2022. A flag combines the Union Jack and the Ukrainian flag's colours with a 'We stand with Ukraine' text. “Stand with Ukraine” anti-war rally, a protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. This is the sixteenth Saturday the protest has been held. The protests are organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre 'Dnipro' Manchester. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2JBA7ER.jpg

• Love 1

On 23/01/2023 at 11:22, Steve Hyde said:

It’s so useful looking through this thread. I’ve been using A3 printed images, like yours Marianne, as backdrops for some of my food photography, as per the image below. I never thought of uploading any of the actual backdrops but I might just do that now 🙂

a-portion-of-homemade-blackberry-and-app

It's actually wood, not a printed background. I usually upload textures elsewhere, where they license frequently, but good to see they can sell here too. I've gotten into the habit of photographing interesting textures. I bought a few printed backgrounds to use for food shots and they ended up being terrible, with my high res mirrorless cameras you could see the pixelation. What a disappointment. I was thinking of having some of my photos printed large to use for backgrounds when I shoot still lifes. Do you get them printed on any special type of paper or with a particular coating? 

Edited by Marianne
  • Like 1

coffee-break-working-from-home-man-in-a-

Guess lots of folks are still working from home.

6th license for this one, and a unique license at that: 7 MB  1808 x 1353 pixels.  Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

If anyone understands what that means, kindly enlighten me.

Tiny image and corresponding low $ but I like when a concept resonates, though I'd be happier to see some more of those old Alamy licenses many of us seem to be missing of late. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Marianne said:

coffee-break-working-from-home-man-in-a-

Guess lots of folks are still working from home.

6th license for this one, and a unique license at that: 7 MB  1808 x 1353 pixels.  Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

If anyone understands what that means, kindly enlighten me.

Tiny image and corresponding low $ but I like when a concept resonates, though I'd be happier to see some more of those old Alamy licenses many of us seem to be missing of late. 

I found this definition: 'Digital Out-Of-Home (DOOH) advertising involves e-displaying dynamic promotional media such as videos, animations, and brand advertisements. Simply put, DOOH refers to any digitized advertising display that can be seen on the streets or at places of public gathering, such as stadiums and malls.'

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Marianne said:

It's actually wood, not a printed background. I usually upload textures elsewhere, where they license frequently, but good to see they can sell here too. I've gotten into the habit of photographing interesting textures. I bought a few printed backgrounds to use for food shots and they ended up being terrible, with my high res mirrorless cameras you could see the pixelation. What a disappointment. I was thinking of having some of my photos printed large to use for backgrounds when I shoot still lifes. Do you get them printed on any special type of paper or with a particular coating? 

I print them on Epson Glossy A3+ paper with an Epson A3+ printer. The papers pretty robust and will take a bit of wiping when food etc gets dripped on to it. I've quite a few different textures now, mostly old garage doors and painted rustic walls etc. Having said that, more recently, I've just been using plain sheets of coloured paper and card as my backdrops. It seems to be a current trend over here. The link below is to a UK food photographer I follow on Instagram. He shoots for some of the UK Supermarket magazines. A lot of his shots, for the mags and baking books, are taken using brightly coloured card and plastic sheets.

Ellis Parrinder

a-home-baked-bundt-tin-cake-made-using-a

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Nothing remarkable about this old underwater slide from 1988, except that it has grossed over 250% higher than my average. My 3rd highest gross with Alamy. Having said all that it is only mid $$ but that's really good for me.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic.

Print run: up to 25,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1 page.

Start: 3.2.23

Duration: In perpetuity.

common-chiton-lepidochitona-cinerea-on-a

Common chiton, Scotland.

Land Rover logo. Kentdale Land Rover Dealership, Shap Road Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Land Rover logo. Kentdale Land Rover Dealership, Shap Road Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 24 January 2023
Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

DOOH!

Three came in today.

Royal William IV Lincoln pub Brayford North Lincoln City.

royal-william-iv-lincoln-pub-brayford-north-lincoln-city-2021-2G53DHA.jpg

Royal William IV Lincolnshire pub and kitchen Brayford Wharf North Lincoln City,

royal-william-iv-lincolnshire-pub-and-kitchen-brayford-wharf-north-lincoln-city-lincolnshire-2021-2G86GX4.jpg

Openreach female operative fault-finding in underground junction box.

openreach-female-operative-fault-finding-in-underground-junction-box-R5B2E5.jpg

All for pennies.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 1