Images sold in January.

A couple in this morning giving me 6 sales in the month, a new monthly record for me.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic.

Print run: up to 25,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size:1 page.

Start: 30.1.23.

Duration: In perpetuity.

Mid $$ well above my average. 

pine-marten-scotland-uk-RKFXXG.jpg

Pine marten, Scotland.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.

Industry sector: Media, dsign & publishing.

Start: 30.1.23.

Duration: Unlimited.

Mid $$ well above my average.

european-bison-poland-2BEKBKN.jpg

Bison, Poland.   

• Love 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Billboard advertising Mc Donalds vegan burgers Oxford Street Lincoln city.

Darn it can't get image into post. Tried everything. Any suggestions?

Allan

Have you tried Jill's method of dragging the zoomed image into the browser search bar and then copying that address to use in "Insert image from UrL"? My other method was from the image manager. Enlarge image and right-click to get the image address. It gives a smaller image unless you change zooms to comp (or vice versa).

Paulette

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Have you tried Jill's method of dragging the zoomed image into the browser search bar and then copying that address to use in "Insert image from UrL"? My other method was from the image manager. Enlarge image and right-click to get the image address. It gives a smaller image unless you change zooms to comp (or vice versa).

Paulette

Thanks Paulette.

Allan

PW4YMT.jpg

4 MB
1521 x 1006 pixels 
186KB compressed
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

$

W667RX.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, 10 year, Worldwide, single article with archival right in perpituty
Media: Website, app and social media
62 MB
6247 x 3490 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Start: 30 January 2023
End: 30 January 2033

$

Carol

• Love 1
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Dave Nelson said:

Patiently waiting for the month end surge...  Or did I miss it already?  🙃

I got a ‘surge’ this morning of one low $ sale, the only one so far for January. I’ll wait to see if anything else arrives tomorrow before writing off what has been a disappointing month.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 16 December 2022
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

$

rhubarb-rheumrhabarbrum-strawberry-red-g

• Love 3

Shot last January. Thousands marched from Lincoln’s Inn Fields to Westminster opposing the PCSC Bill. Likely the last from this month.

RM, lower mid $$, Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Start: 30 January 2023, Duration: Unlimited

london-uk-15th-january-2022-london-kill-

• Love 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

I do much the same as above but just drop the url into the post and it appears. Never any problems.

Edited by sb photos

Great way to end the month - I wrote to Alamy a few weeks ago and they said they'd look into an infringement by the end of the month. They did, and got me $250 for this.

No more worries about meeting the 40% threshold. 

As frustrating as the many small license fees can be, knowing that there are bound to be at least one, and often a few of these each year, makes it worthwhile.  Thanks Alamy!

pollen-covered-eastern-carpenter-bee-xyl

Edited by Marianne
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne said:

Great way to end the month - I wrote to Alamy a few weeks ago and they said they'd look into an infringement by the end of the month. They did, and got me $250 for this.

No more worries about meeting the 40% threshold. 

As frustrating as the many small license fees can be, knowing that there are bound to be at least one, and often a few of these each year, makes it worthwhile.  Thanks Alamy!

pollen-covered-eastern-carpenter-bee-xyl

That's awesome, Marianne!!..  I've still got about $80 to go to get out of the basement... slow, but steady... may I ask how you discover any infringements?

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Life of the article, includes archival rights

$$

a-pair-of-green-shore-crabs-or-hairy-cra

• Love 2
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

I got a ‘surge’ this morning of one low $ sale, the only one so far for January. I’ll wait to see if anything else arrives tomorrow before writing off what has been a disappointing month.

Well, I waited and the last one for the month appeared in my sales report this morning. Just two sales for the month for a gross just under $20. Hoping for better things in February following a real surge in views and zooms in the last week or two.

Wishing you all a profitable February and successful year.

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 23 December 2022
End: 24 December 2022
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

people-pass-under-the-colourful-glass-canopy-at-the-main-entrance-to-22-bishopsgate-office-building-city-of-london-england-uk-2H1W6A9.jpg

Usage: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only
Start: 30 January 2023
End: 30 January 2025

main-entrance-to-deloitte-llp-offices-in-new-street-square-city-of-london-england-uk-2J9WXG9.jpg

• Like 2

On 27/01/2023 at 09:20, Roy Waller said:

One from my garden a few years ago.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Start: 26.1.23   End: 26.1.25

$$ well above my average.

blackbird-turdus-merula-fledgling-waitin

Young blackbird, England.

I've just spotted this pic (reversed) in BBC Countryfile magazine, March issue.