Images Sold in March 2022

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/C2HDE9/a-mixed-flower-bed-with-daffodils-tulips-and-crocuses-like-a-wild-C2HDE9.jpg

Commercial Website, app and social media.

Lower mid $$ again. Plus another cherry blossom, from the same place as yesterday.

wim

edit: Turns out not $$ but lower $. It was the cherry blossom that was lower mid $$.

Bulbs must be cheaper than blossoms.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Yes. Perhaps for a gardening app?

I'm curious.  Were all of these were garden plants for temperate climates or some wild flowers?  Anything that would be a houseplant in a temperate climate but an outdoor plant in the tropics?

1 hour ago, Rebecca Ore said:

I'm curious.  Were all of these were garden plants for temperate climates or some wild flowers?  Anything that would be a houseplant in a temperate climate but an outdoor plant in the tropics?

My eight were mixed outdoor. Rose of Sharon (Althea) flowers, crabapple fruit, blossoms on trees, and such. None were indoor plants. Plants of Oklahoma and Kansas. Two were of honeysuckle, two were of oak tree leaves, and another closeup of red leaves, Red oak leaf hydrangea.

Edited by Betty LaRue

4 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

My eight were mixed outdoor. Rose of Sharon (Althea) flowers, crabapple fruit, blossoms on trees, and such. None were indoor plants. Plants of Oklahoma and Kansas. Two were of honeysuckle, two were of oak tree leaves, and another closeup of red leaves, Red oak leaf hydrangea.

Thanks.  So possibly a temperate climate gardening and landscaping app unless someone else had different experiences.  I've tried some plant ID apps that were useless for here because they focused on popular European and US temperate garden plants and more popular house plants.

Anyone license any weeds?

One of two Indian Relay Race photos sold to the same entity.

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package ;  Start: 23-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

kainai-indian-relay-horse-race-in-stand-off-alberta-canada-W4J8DG.jpg

View of the ruins of St Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury, Kent.

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Excludes advertising. Single design only. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Government (local, regional, national)
Start: 22 March 2022
End: 22 March 2032

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=DFD05BF8-3AF9-44D6-9FE4-316B957BE685

View of two MiRo's, fully programmable, autonomous robots, at the AI Summit, Ecxel, London 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Poland, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=B652004F-B554-4B7C-97A8-8A4EF7FFAE75

Just now, Michael Ventura said:

U.S. magazine use for very near $$$.  Interior if the U.S. National Archives.  Boy, I really need to reprocess this shot, I can make it so much better now, 17 years later.

usa-washington-dc-the-national-archives-

It's a great editorial shot!

I'd take it as it is 😉

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

All of mine on Alamy were typical UK garden cultivars.  Almost all were spring bulbs corms etc.

• Thanks 1

w49W6G - Not sure why the whole image isn't showing haven't done anything different to what I normally do, but anyway it's a ladybird😃

W49W6G.jpg

40 MB
3312 x 4256 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Exhibition use, on graphic panels (any size), use in an interactive display, multi media/AV in the gallery, 3 years or Lifetime of the exhibition.

High $$

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
change
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1