Images Sold in March 2022

SpaceX Rocket Assembly and storage building next to launch pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Centre, Merritt Island, Florida

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 February 2022
Italy, Editorial website

$0.42 net! 

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=D1CF0CE9-1DB0-4ED9-8A30-AC32E53A4D5C

On 13/03/2022 at 22:10, Phil Robinson said:

WPJBE0.jpg

Here we go again, I'm getting rather sick of this.
Sold for 'personal use', again, to be refunded tomorrow, again, when they realise that they aren't going to get drugs through the post - something which should be made VERY CLEAR BEFORE THEY CLICK 'BUY'.

Had a similar PU m'self with this:

a-detailed-view-of-a-box-of-5mg-amlodipi

20 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

Had a similar PU m'self with this:

a-detailed-view-of-a-box-of-5mg-amlodipi

A friend of mine was just prescribed that. I'm sure she knows better than to buy it on Alamy!

Paulette

A couple of live news images sold from a small local protest last night. An event a fraction of the scale of protests held elsewhere, but a reminder that it's worth shooting locally and taking the time to upload. Both low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 15-March-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: For Editorial use in Eikoku News Digest, Doitsu News Digest, Japan Digest.

iveagh-hall-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-14th-mar-2022-a-protest-is-taking-place-outside-of-the-southend-west-conservative-constituency-headquarters-in-leigh-on-sea-calling-for-ukraine-refugees-to-be-allowed-into-the-uk-without-restrictions-the-constituency-mp-is-the-recently-elected-anna-firth-who-replaced-the-murdered-mp-sir-david-amess-whose-name-is-still-on-the-sign-board-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2HXT48N.jpg

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online ;  Start: 15-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Editorial Newspaper, any placement (cover or inside) up to 10,000, UK only. Includes single website use, in perpetuity

iveagh-hall-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-14th-mar-2022-a-protest-is-taking-place-outside-of-the-southend-west-conservative-constituency-headquarters-in-leigh-on-sea-calling-for-ukraine-refugees-to-be-allowed-into-the-uk-without-restrictions-the-constituency-mp-is-the-recently-elected-anna-firth-who-replaced-the-murdered-mp-sir-david-amess-whose-name-is-still-on-the-sign-board-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2HXT4DN.jpg

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Avpics said:

A couple of live news images sold from a small local protest last night. An event a fraction of the scale of protests held elsewhere, but a reminder that it's worth shooting locally and taking the time to upload. Both low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 15-March-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: For Editorial use in Eikoku News Digest, Doitsu News Digest, Japan Digest.

iveagh-hall-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-14th-mar-2022-a-protest-is-taking-place-outside-of-the-southend-west-conservative-constituency-headquarters-in-leigh-on-sea-calling-for-ukraine-refugees-to-be-allowed-into-the-uk-without-restrictions-the-constituency-mp-is-the-recently-elected-anna-firth-who-replaced-the-murdered-mp-sir-david-amess-whose-name-is-still-on-the-sign-board-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2HXT48N.jpg

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online ;  Start: 15-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Editorial Newspaper, any placement (cover or inside) up to 10,000, UK only. Includes single website use, in perpetuity

iveagh-hall-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-14th-mar-2022-a-protest-is-taking-place-outside-of-the-southend-west-conservative-constituency-headquarters-in-leigh-on-sea-calling-for-ukraine-refugees-to-be-allowed-into-the-uk-without-restrictions-the-constituency-mp-is-the-recently-elected-anna-firth-who-replaced-the-murdered-mp-sir-david-amess-whose-name-is-still-on-the-sign-board-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2HXT4DN.jpg

nice work

were you able to just drag images as before?  Not working for me with the "maintenance" work...  

1 minute ago, meanderingemu said:

nice work

were you able to just drag images as before?  Not working for me with the "maintenance" work...  

Thank you. Yes, I've not noticed anything different.

• Thanks 1

On 13/03/2022 at 22:10, Phil Robinson said:

WPJBE0.jpg

Here we go again, I'm getting rather sick of this.
Sold for 'personal use', again, to be refunded tomorrow, again, when they realise that they aren't going to get drugs through the post - something which should be made VERY CLEAR BEFORE THEY CLICK 'BUY'.

I think it was suggested a while back that the making clear could be done on the caption.

"Dihydrocodeine Tablets (30mg) opioid analgesic prescribed for pain or severe dyspnea" is what this one says. It does look and read somewhat like an online pharmacy image- I suppose that's the point. In places like the US where even negotiating on drug prices is illegal it's perhaps understandable that desperate people think they've found a bargain.

How about adding "Photograph of a pack of"?

• Like 3

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: General business services.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 1.2.22. 

Duration: In perpetuity

$$ low to start with, then less 2 commissions and I'm left with enough for a pint and a half in my favourite watering hole. I'll add a lot more to it and spend it on friday. 🙂

curled-octopus-eledone-cirrhosa-outside-

Curled octopus, Scotland.

• Love 2

a-fierce-bronze-dragon-statue-stands-in-

My best sale ever at $75. Ha. (I haven't been around long, but I recognize the heyday of frequent high sales is long gone.)

Usage: Corporate client. Television Broadcast. Any size. Any placement. Documentary & entertainment use across all broadcast media, worldwide distribution. Single use in one episode.
Industry sector: OTHER
Start: 14 March 2022
End: 14 March 2032

• Love 4

Mid $$

Media: Museum display (single use) ;  Print run: Single use only ;  Start: 10-March-2022 ; End: 10-March-2027 ;
   Additional Details: Montage pour exposition immersive la joconde

fence-with-graffiti-with-mona-lisa-face-

The second sale in three months, and with nice prices.

• Love 2

another museum license, this one discounted mid to upper $$ to a Paris museum for a pop-up Mona Lisa immersive experience in Marseille.

https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/mona-lisa-immersive-experience-marseille-1234615532/

lombardis-32-spring-st-new-york-ny-exterior-storefront-of-a-pizzeria-in-the-nolita-little-italy-neighborhood-of-manhattan-PBY5HE.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 March 2022
End: 10 March 2027
Montage pour exposition immersive la joconde

Edited by sooth
  • Love 1

Country: Australia, New Zealand and Oceania ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Cover and inside. One time use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

$

EP1KHD.jpg

• Like 1

A very nice $$$ TV sale, but oddly through an affiliate.

Affiliate Sale; Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 16-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity

the-queen-and-prince-philip-trooping-of-the-colour-in-the-mall-london-ETGCW7.jpg

• Love 4

$$$  All rights all media worldwide in perpetuity, including in context promotions

Revere Beach is a public beach in Revere, Massachusetts, USA, located about 4 miles north of downtown Boston. 

- Image ID: M528J6

Revere Beach is a public beach in Revere, Massachusetts, USA, located about 4 miles north of downtown Boston. Stock Photo

Edited by Sandra Foyt
  • Love 2
  • Like 1