Images Sold in March 2022

looking back from a yacht sailing off the coast of Cyprus. low $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

british-red-ensign-flag-on-the-stern-of-

• Love 2

Close-up of Grace Jones headlining on the main stage at the OnBlackheath Music Festival 2019 

Licensed for  worldwide use:
 Editorial, Website, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years. Archive rights in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 07 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=14E25865-D51A-460D-B95B-39527FB2BB71

Edited by John Gaffen

KTC Edibles HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

KTC Edibles  HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Print run: up to 25,000
Image Size: Spot size
Start: 19 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Trade Magazines, Print only, to include in-context web use, Weekly, Print run: 32K

Train interior, Thailand

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 09-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity 

interior-of-an-orient-express-train-in-southeast-asia-2A9RG32.jpg

• Love 6

Mid $.  Finnish distro.  (maybe last month to get these, step right up)

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-February-2022 ;  (Ed's note: No end date)

Pedal Me cargo bike delivery service, loaded with multiple boxes riding on Regent Street, London, UK. Stock Photo

Edited by meanderingemu

2EA8M97.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use online and social Media (excludes marketing and advertising)
41 MB
4485 x 3233 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 08 March 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Just about double $$ - guess it makes up for a similar one refunded last month......

Carol

Finally one of my son's coins from his coin collection sold! Shot a whole bunch of his coins during the lockdown.  It was also a way to catalog his coins.  Anyway, this was for a U.S. magazine use for high $$.  I told him I would give him a cut of what I make :)

usa-us-american-1885-silver-morgan-dolla

• Love 7

Image taken Sunday and uploaded, Keyworded 4pm Monday afternoon, on sale Tuesday and sold 11am Tuesday morning. (Not an Alamy News photo)

Quickest ever sale. At least the systems in Alamy are working well even if the prices are very poor. - low $

Kumar

Collection for refugees from the Russia - Ukraine war.

war-charity-volunteers-sorting-charitable-donations-of-food-and-clothes-for-ukraine-the-ukraine-russia-war-2022-great-shelford-cambridgeshire-uk-2HWJ7BN.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Dublin, for low $$. This actually sold twice with the exact same details so I'm waiting for a refund to come in...

TX8RJ4.jpg

Usage: Editorial, The Customer's global based web pages and associated social media platforms
Start: 08 March 2022
Duration: Unlimited

On 08/03/2022 at 06:51, Michael Ventura said:

4 sales dropped in this morning, all low $-$$.  This one for a U.S. editorial web use.  This the "Hot Brown", a signature breakfast dish of Louisville, Kentucky 

louisville-kentucky-a-hot-brown-sandwich

A couple of years ago, my husband and I spent New Year's Eve at the Brown Hotel in Louisville and I was excited that they had this in a gluten-free version. Not the kind of food I normally eat, but it wads scrumptious! I took lots of food pix, but we arrived just before midnight and I was so hungry when our food arrived, I missed my opportunity to shoot this signature dish. Terrific photo! My mouth is watering!

• Love 1

Live news image from the John Harris Hill trials around the Derbyshire Dales on Saturday and published the Sunday Telegraph on Sunday. Uploaded 44 images but due to the poor mobile coverage it took nearly 1 hour to upload to the news desk. Had a brill day shooting these pre war vintage cars again in wet and muudy conditions. One good thing it was not raining.

Alan

2HWC2Y2.jpg

• Love 5

26 minutes ago, Marianne said:

A couple of years ago, my husband and I spent New Year's Eve at the Brown Hotel in Louisville and I was excited that they had this in a gluten-free version. Not the kind of food I normally eat, but it wads scrumptious! I took lots of food pix, but we arrived just before midnight and I was so hungry when our food arrived, I missed my opportunity to shoot this signature dish. Terrific photo! My mouth is watering!

Thanks Marianne, this was shot at The Brown Hotel.  Had a great stay there too!

• Love 1

Obsolete Bank of England £1 note. Series D. 1978. Obverse. 

Obsolete Bank of England £1 note. Series D. 1978. Obverse. Stock Photo

Print run: up to 500,000
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

12 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

Looks like Farnborough which will be interesting this year, if I can secure a pass. Haven't seen any media application links yet.

Likewise. Hopefully the weather will be better than in 2016, if we can get access.