Images Sold in March 2022

26 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Images Sold in March 2022

You are joking aren't you?

Allan

It was meant to be sarcastic Allan. 67 cent for Unlimited duration, not a joke when you add them all up and still end not reaching the threshold.🤬

Two licenses of the same image with the difference in the dates: 3-4 January and 6-7 January. Low $$ each.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 03 January 2022
End: 04 January 2022
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Ancient greek statue of Asclepius, god of medicine found in Neapolis at Empúries Archaeological Site (Ampurias, La Escala, Alt Empordà, Girona, Spain)

2A1YPA3.jpg

With that license details, anyone knows which newspapers could be? Can't find the image anywhere and I think it wasn't reported in the "Images found" thread either...

Thank you!

• Love 1

Two today, same use. Lowish $$. More sad prices for images given away forever.
Usage: Editorial, Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 01 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

school-of-eye-patch-panda-or-philippine-

fireworm-or-bristleworm-possibly-eurytho

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Don't very often get a sale on the first of the month.  This one an editorial worldwide single article, for just a few $.    Never sold before and was uploaded in 2014.

E583J4.jpg
Edited by MariaJ
  • Love 2

Two museum licenses for $$$. I'm guessing the Michener Art Museum in Doylestown, PA. because they will open a summer exhibition on Haring next week. One of the more colorful community painted public murals among thousands in Philadelphia, this one with the added bonus of a community garden.

the-keith-haring-garden-2149-ellsworth-st-philadelphia-pa-a-community-garden-with-we-the-youth-public-mural-in-the-point-breeze-neighborhood-2G2APW7.jpg

A wider view to show the current condition of the houses and block. This image I didn't like too much as the sun wasn't hitting at the right angle, and waiting a few minutes for it too... obviously, a large van pulled in to park behind the suv.

a-community-garden-in-the-point-breeze-neighborhood-of-philadelphia-pa-with-a-large-public-mural-adorning-the-side-of-a-building-2G2APPG.jpg

Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 February 2022
End: 28 February 2023

Edited by sooth
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, aphperspective said:

It was meant to be sarcastic Allan. 67 cent for Unlimited duration, not a joke when you add them all up and still end not reaching the threshold.🤬

Me too. A SALE!🤪

Allan

HGV. HSF Logistics. M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

HGV. HSF Logistics. M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 18 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Licence covers all media worldwide and in perpetuity.    $$$

Interestingly, this image, originally sold on 18th.January was refunded today, 2nd.March and then resold today. The price today was $1.10 more than the price on 18th.January.
I can only assume that the purchaser thought that by asking for a refund and then purchasing the image again, they might get it for a lower price, if so, they were mistaken in this case. 
Edited by Stan Pritchard
More information.
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Don't very often get a sale on the first of the month.  This one an editorial worldwide single article, for just a few $.    Never sold before and was uploaded in 2014.

E583J4.jpg

Aww! sweet kitty... is this "Gingercat"?

5 hours ago, Sharon said:

Aww! sweet kitty... is this "Gingercat"?

Yes, that's where I got the name it's the same kitty as my profile pic.  She's looking a bit uncharacteristically grumpy in this photo, and one of my keywords is "annoyed".   My sweet kitty is no longer with us but I'm glad to see image is living on.  🐱

• Love 1

A nice $$$ TV Sale

Probably to do with the sad death of a child this week, killed by a box jellyfish.

This is a vinegar emergency kit for such incident.

RGD35J.jpg

• Like 2

A better start than last month.   mid $$

HHMMF1

Aldwich theatre

Usage: Internal business usage
Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 02 March 2022
End: 02 March 2023
Single print in one location, any size

• Like 1

First of the month: 

Country: Switzerland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 03-March-2022 ; End: 10-March-2022 ; Additional Details: Single editorial use in a national newspaper, print & online rights; 16,000 copies

gender-neutral-toilet-sign-at-pride-in-london-lgbt-equality-march-event-in-london-uk-london-pride-day-unisex-toilet-by-another-name-W2DXGR.jpg

• Love 1

Only mid $, but photo taken along my road after storm Eunice, so at least it didn't cost me anything. I felt for the car owner though!

Corporate client, editorial website use.

february-2022-storm-eunice-damage-a-car-

• Love 2