Images Sold in March 2022

26 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

w49W6G - Not sure why the whole image isn't showing haven't done anything different to what I normally do, but anyway it's a ladybird😃

Happens to me now in Chrome- can't drag and drop.

Copy the image URL then replace "zooms" with "comp", copy and paste.

W49W6G.jpg

• Love 1

Rights Managed

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 23 March 2022
End: 23 March 3022

low $

att-store-476-478-fulton-st-brooklyn-ny-the-gigantic-logo-of-a-telecommunications-company-and-cellphone-shop-overlook-shoppers-on-the-fulton-mall-2APA8GD.jpg

🤷‍♀️

Manchester, UK, 12th March, 2022. A 'Manchester Ukrainians' flag on the bronze figures on the statue of the Duke of Wellington in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom during a protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It was organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre 'Dnipro' Manchester. The media has reported Russian shelling of schools, hospitals and apartments in Ukraine, now in the 17th day of defending the country. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. 

2HXH0W9.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 24-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).

Five images, all police related.

london-bridge-london-uk-29th-nov-2019-police-have-cordoned-off-a-large-area-around-london-bridge-after-a-stabbing-incident-and-gunfire-people-are-being-moved-away-from-the-area-2ABYP21.jpg

police-officers-in-trafalgar-square-asking-people-to-go-home-on-the-first-day-of-the-second-national-covid-19-coronavirus-lockdown-risk-of-gathering-2D9RRA8.jpg

Coloured cob at Appleby Horse Fair. Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Coloured cob at Appleby Horse Fair. Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Serbia, Editorial website
  • Love 1

Shot opposite London's Polish Embassy as I was walking from Marylebone Station into central London back in January. RM, Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website and associated social media platforms (excludes promotional, marketing and display material).

london-uk-15th-january-2022-amnesty-inte

• Love 2

Flower power

Hydrangea Macrophylla 'Merritt's Supreme' is a compact and dense mophead hydrangea with huge, rounded flower heads - found Lower Austria - Image ID: W60XX8

hydrangea-macrophylla-merritts-supreme-i

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 21 March 2022
Worldwide, Website, app and social media

Pink magenta flowers of Calibrachoa parviflora in sunlight, a flowering plant in the nightshade family known by the common name seaside petunia - Image ID: 2CMWPH1

pink-magenta-flowers-of-calibrachoa-parv

Usage: Editorial, Editorial book - World All Language, Print run 10,000, All sizes, All placements
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Start: 24 March 2022
End: 24 March 2032

• Love 1

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity.

This image was sold 7 days ago. I am waiting for it to be refunded. I've sold eleven similar images (medication packs) over the years and there have been seven refunds, so there's still hope that the sale will stick, fingers crossed.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity.

This image was sold 7 days ago. I am waiting for it to be refunded. I've sold eleven similar images (medication packs) over the years and there have been seven refunds, so there's still hope that the sale will stick, fingers crossed.

At least you've warned the women not to buy it ... 😉

After a slow month, a mid $$ dropped in. 4th time licenced by Alamy. But I'm kind of confused about the print run. It says 250,000, yet at the bottom 3 million.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Print run: 3,00,000
pineapplefish-cleidopus-gloriamaris-also

• Love 4

Oh well another sale this month.

Ceanothus Concha flowering shrub.

ceanothus-concha-flowering-shrub-2CD91J2.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 25 March 2022
End: 25 March 2027

Low $.cc  (Added .cc because it seems to make it look more than it is. At these rates I will soon be in the plastic grade.)

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1