Images Sold in March 2022

An oldie of mine.   A speaker addresses the audience at the Campaign for Homosexual Equality (CHE) Conference in Malvern, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom, in 1974. It has been reported that this conference "signalled a formal coalescence between the separate strands represented by GLF and CHE, and CHE's formal commitment to a policy of militant reformism". Country: Worldwide Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising). Start: 29 March 2022. Duration: In perpetuity. Decent $$.

2BHF9BA.jpg

• Love 1

I was so pleased that I finally sold one of these for mid $$ yesterday.   This is the Saloma bridge in Kuala Lumpur at sunset. It links the KLCC business district with the Kampung Baru township over the Klang river.  You can see the Petronas Twin Towers in the background and in the mid-ground is the Jalan Ampang cemetery, where where the late singer and actress Saloma, who the bridge is named after, was laid to rest.

I have around 50 similar images up for sale as the bridge changes colour every few minutes.  The bridge also periodically displays the Kuala Lumpur and Malaysian national flags.  I have images from many different angles, including several from inside the bridge itself.  My pics were taken during the lockdown period last year where we were only allowed to walk in the streets, but of course I took my camera and tripod with me! 

The bridge itself closed at 9pm during this period and most of my shots were taken when it was dark, so there wasn't a great deal of time each evening. Sunset isn't until around 7:30pm and you won't shoot the best pics for half an hour after that.  There was hardly anyone around at the time, so it was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity.  Now that things are almost back to normal, the bridge is covered with people during the evening taking selfies for Instagram!

Usage: Editorial newspaper editorial print and digital use, inside, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 29 March 2022
End: 29 March 2024

saloma-bridge-kuala-lumpur-2GBTJNG.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

The Queens Royal Mews. <$. :(

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 30 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

view-of-the-queens-royal-mews-from-above

• Like 1

One of a batch of seven micro-priced licences in this morning.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

frank-field-mp-arriving-at-the-house-of-commons-for-their-last-day-of-debates-before-parliament-is-dissolved-in-preparation-for-the-general-election-2A84NR8.jpg

Only $, but Allez Stade! 

Stade Ernest Wallon, home ground of Stade Toulousain, 2018.

Missing it.

R0XHTX.jpg

Guardian, unfortunately in a feature about another sort of rugby we don't talk about in polite company.:D

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2022/feb/09/toulouse-tv-deal-and-a-world-cup-to-follow-super-league-2022-is-here-rugby

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 09-February-2022 ; No end date. Presumably for ever then:angry:

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Sorry, this was February,  but hey.

Dare I say some NS fees are creeping up a bit, but at 60% they need to, don't they!

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Mid $$ for this one...

Start: 01 August 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Standalone Online Use,One Placement,Up to 1 Year

Remembrance Day Poppies for sale in aid of the Scottish Poppy Appeal

Remembrance Day Poppies for sale in aid of the Scottish Poppy Appeal Stock Photo

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Marianne said:

Spanish Holiday card or party invitation Prospero Ano Happy New Year 2011 still life champagne bottle flutes noisemakers Stock Photo

This one is RF, interestingly the notes say "Downloaded 4 times" - haven't seen that before - anyone else have a similar situation? 

Yep, had a similar RF downloaded 3 times and total pay is gross $0.35 . New for me on the multiple download note, not the pittance price.

• Thanks 1

On 23/03/2022 at 18:28, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

w49W6G - Not sure why the whole image isn't showing haven't done anything different to what I normally do, but anyway it's a ladybird😃

W49W6G.jpg

40 MB
3312 x 4256 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Exhibition use, on graphic panels (any size), use in an interactive display, multi media/AV in the gallery, 3 years or Lifetime of the exhibition.

High $$

Carol

Not sure what's going on with this one, it was refunded and purchased again today for $20 more !  I better not get too excited..... Exactly the same usage - thoughts anyone?

Carol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Not sure what's going on with this one, it was refunded and purchased again today for $20 more !  I better not get too excited..... Exactly the same usage - thoughts anyone?

Carol

I've no idea why it's happening but I had something similar. Mine was for a museum display in Switzerland - the original price was $63 on 22nd March, and it was changed to $78 yesterday. I'm not complaining though!

• Love 2

Just now, VbFolly said:

I've no idea why it's happening but I had something similar. Mine was for a museum display in Switzerland - the original price was $63 on 22nd March, and it was changed to $78 yesterday. I'm not complaining though!

Ah ok that's interesting and the date and $$ is very similar also, thanks for responding....

Carol

• Like 1

First sell of the month $ - 60%

PM555R.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.

62 MB

5687 x 3792 pixels

2 MB compressed

Start: 29 March 2022

Duration: In perpetuit

• Love 1

1 hour ago, chilker said:

Lots of green in the pictures this time.

On March 21st:

a-group-of-arachniodes-standishii-upside

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 21 March 2022
Worldwide, Website, app and social media

For very low $

But then today a new high record for me at low $$$ for this one:

a-bright-red-torii-gate-is-seen-on-the-s

Usage: Marketing package, Use in a single marketing campaign, worldwide (excludes advertising). This package is for a marketing campaign for promoting a business.
Duration: In perpetuity

Congratulations for this beautiful photo!

• Love 2

Low mid $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Spain, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

nativity-scene-beln-in-spanish-depicting

Low $$

Industry sector: General business services
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Spain, Editorial website

metro-moyua-station-fosterito-and-federi

• Love 1

Low $$ (but higher than PU so not bad), within Live News period, but not sure if this is relevant with image being under stock new tab

Country: UK ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing  ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

halifax-nova-scotia-canada-february-6th-2022-locals-blocking-the-path-of-the-freedom-convoy-to-show-their-displeasure-with-their-presence-on-the-street-at-start-of-rally-the-freedom-convoy-2022-against-all-covid-19-mandates-hits-the-streets-of-halifax-with-hundreds-of-cars-pick-up-trucks-and-a-few-trucks-driving-through-the-streets-2HM1MXK.jpg

• Love 2

A tad above mid $. Second licence of this image via Alamy, 4th time overall. Another "forever" licence for a pittance.
Start: 11 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

anglo-australian-telescope-aat-at-siding

• Like 1

not exactly the $$$$ sale that haunted my dreams a few weeks ago... 17 images licensed for use in a book at standard rate w/ slight discount.

Usage: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. Missing inside.One time use only
Start: 22 March 2022
End: 22 March 2029

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 22nd February, 2022. UK media report that Covid-19 or Corona or Coronavirus lateral flow tests are being rationed. No lateral flow tests by post are available on the Government website. Covid restrictions and free mass testing to end in England on 1st April. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.   End of month DOOH $

2HPJ986.jpg

• Love 1

On 29/03/2022 at 21:25, Marianne said:

Spanish Holiday card or party invitation Prospero Ano Happy New Year 2011 still life champagne bottle flutes noisemakers Stock Photo

This one is RF, interestingly the notes say "Downloaded 4 times" - haven't seen that before - anyone else have a similar situation? 

I had one the other day that said "Downloaded 10 times"

Up until now I have escaped the disappointment of a sub $ licence, but this was lurking in my sales report when I logged in this morning. The princely sum of 46 cents nett for me. I guess it had to happen sooner or later so I'm a member of the 'club' now.

Duration: In perpetuity Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

rickmansworth-london-underground-and-chiltern-railway-station-rickmansworth-hertfordshire-england-uk-2BXTH4J.jpg

• Love 1