Images Sold - July 2021

Royalty free. Rights cover a single article published on websites, social media and syndication of articles to third party platforms on all media and platforms worldwide in perpetuity. Just about $$.

helsinki-pride-parade-2015-in-helsinki-f

Found it here: https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20210507-asexuality-the-ascent-of-the-invisible-sexual-orientation. Zoomed few days before used. Shot at Helsinki Pride Parade 2015.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KP7456/mono-lake-california-tourists-walking-among-the-tufa-rock-formations-KP7456.jpg

Tourists at Mono Lake for a pretty low $.

Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity.

This is with a pole, I'm not standing on the Tufa in case you wondered.

wim

• Love 1

I got one of those travel and tourism editorial website in perpetuity tiddlers as well (low $).

Cholula, Mexico

That hill is really the remains of a huge, ancient pyramid. The Spanish Conquistadores built their church right on top of it. You can see part of the pyramid's steps that have been uncovered and restored at its base.

pre-hispanic-ruins-at-southern-base-of-tepanapa-pyramid-and-santuario-BRFPKY.jpg
Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

3 low $ "travel and tourism editorial website in perpetuity" sales for me too, including this one of the Roman site of Kourion/ Curium, in Cyprus. They are Culture Trip use. 

kourion-archelogical-site-near-episkopi-

Edited by Webby
  • Love 3

Interesting license where it seems an attempt at personal use was overridden and substituted as an affiliate (?) license

13/7/2021         RM 19.99 -13.03 6.96
  13/7/2021         RM -19.99 13.03 -6.96
  13/7/2021         RM 60.00 -39.12 20.88

• Like 2

Distro, both mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2021
End: 01 June 2026
Italy, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate

Le Corbusier house, 1927, Rathenaustrasse, Weissenhofsiedlung, Weissenhof, Stuttgart, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, Stock PhotoMosaics of Christ and vanguard angels, church of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, c 500AD, Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Stock Photo

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 3

Country: Lithuania ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-June-2021 ; End: 01-June-2026 ; Additional Details: Lithuania, Editorial website

Nett value won't even stretch to a second class picture of his wife's head 🙄

the-queen-and-prince-philip-trooping-of-the-colour-in-the-mall-london-ETGCW7.jpg

• Love 3

These all sold yesterday, but for fairly low dollar amount each. One earlier sale this month of low $$, and one today for pennies. Not a good month so far, but hopefully it changes. My CTR is huge (bigger than it's ever been), but it's not resulting in more sales, and the sales I'm having are all low $$ or less. 

All of these are licensed as --

Image use: Editorial Details of use: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Travel & tourism Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity 

Local Turkish fishermen hang their fishing poles off the Bosphorus Bridge, with the Sultanahmet district and Suleymaniye Mosque in the distance. Stock Photo

A couple walks the hilly Galata Karakoy district with the Bosphorus River, Asia and Golden Horn in the distance in Istanbul, Turkey. Stock Photo

View of the Mediterranean Sea, the marina, port, cities of Monte Carlo and Fontvieille, and the rock of Monte Carlo, Monaco, from the Exotic Gardens Stock Photo

A group of kayakers enjoy a beautiful summer day on Sand Creek River and Lake Pend Oreille in the downtown area of Sandpoint, Idaho, USA Stock Photo

The main street Promenade des Anglais that runs along the French Riviera at Nice, France, on a summer day. Stock Photo

Chairs and umbrellas fill the Spiaggia di Fegina, the wide sandy beach in front of the old section of the village of Monterosso al Mare, Italy Stock Photo

• Love 3

30 minutes ago, KFisher said:

These all sold yesterday, but for fairly low dollar amount each. One earlier sale this month of low $$, and one today for pennies. Not a good month so far, but hopefully it changes. My CTR is huge (bigger than it's ever been), but it's not resulting in more sales, and the sales I'm having are all low $$ or less. 

All of these are licensed as --

Image use: Editorial Details of use: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Travel & tourism Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity 

Local Turkish fishermen hang their fishing poles off the Bosphorus Bridge, with the Sultanahmet district and Suleymaniye Mosque in the distance. Stock Photo

A couple walks the hilly Galata Karakoy district with the Bosphorus River, Asia and Golden Horn in the distance in Istanbul, Turkey. Stock Photo

View of the Mediterranean Sea, the marina, port, cities of Monte Carlo and Fontvieille, and the rock of Monte Carlo, Monaco, from the Exotic Gardens Stock Photo

A group of kayakers enjoy a beautiful summer day on Sand Creek River and Lake Pend Oreille in the downtown area of Sandpoint, Idaho, USA Stock Photo

The main street Promenade des Anglais that runs along the French Riviera at Nice, France, on a summer day. Stock Photo

Chairs and umbrellas fill the Spiaggia di Fegina, the wide sandy beach in front of the old section of the village of Monterosso al Mare, Italy Stock Photo

Nice photos, welcome to Culture Shock  I mean Culture Trip.  They have a bulk price deal with Alamy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michael Ventura said:

Nice photos, welcome to Culture Shock  I mean Culture Trip.  They have a bulk price deal with Alamy.

Interesting, and good to know where to look. I still enjoy seeing the photos in use. More rewarding than the couple of bucks I got for each of these... Thanks.

On 12/07/2021 at 18:39, Bryan said:

Just leased 4 copies of the same image, a photo of a brick wall "Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 12-July-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Editorial Website, Social Media & App,  any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity."  

Presuming they pressed the buy button too many times, and refunds on the way, but you never know !

Back in April I sold the same pic of Andy Burnham SIX times on the same day, same details, also for web use. No refunds yet....

• Love 2

Another $0.25. :(

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 14 July 2021
End: 14 April 2022

Panoramic, Protaras, Cyprus.

panoramic-veiw-of-protaras-resort-from-t

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webby said:

Another $0.25. :(

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 14 July 2021
End: 14 April 2022

Panoramic, Protaras, Cyprus.

panoramic-veiw-of-protaras-resort-from-t

Absolutely awful license fee. I’m holding back uploading a fair few images for a while, and if I get such a pittance my images go elsewhere where they would have to be exclusive.

• Like 3