Images Sold - July 2021

To make up for yesterdays $0.25, this one has come in for $$$ low. The reuse is from last months 1/2 page to a 2 page spread. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 15 July 2021
End: 15 July 2046
Rights granted for English language including adaptations and abridged versions. Electronic rights also included. ; Duration: Life of Product ; Print run: 2 Million; Reuse

wildflower-meadow-poppies-cornflower-and

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Similar image to my first sale of the month which was for 100 times the fee!!!

Photographed the following year...

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
End: 15 July 2026

And low $$

FW4J0H.jpg

Phil

• Love 1

Detail of gravestone with Celtic cross design. Church of Saint Cuthbert. Over Kellet, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom.

detail-of-gravestone-with-celtic-cross-design-church-of-saint-cuthbert-C88YD4.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
End: 15 July 2026

• Love 1

i still have a love hate with distributor sale, but can't get myself to terminate them all.  seeing how much i paid for the service is bad, but at least final results is more than 2 CT licences i had last month, plus at least for the next 8 days we get full amount recognised for next year's level (not a guarantee under new contract)

Editorial use . Croatia, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate, just into $$

Reading pods installation in park in Zagreb.

zagreb-croatia-july-1-2019-lumen-station-installation-in-park-outdoor-reading-pods-in-green-city-park-under-squid-like-hanging-umbrellas-W18ERA.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

A Saturday sale, rare for me. Not zoomed. PU, Low $$, Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use, Start: 17 July 202 End: 17 July 2026, RM, currently Alamy exclusive.
Shot in Central London 13/4/19

the-london-march-against-trophy-hunting-and-extinction-gathered-at-cavendish-square-and-marched-through-central-london-to-downing-street-T7F14K.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Low $$... Good memories of a day following two Mercedes Mini Coaches up and down this road shooting stills for their Omnibus Magazine.

They didn't use this image but did do a nice spread;

https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/e8dfca77e And https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/e8dfca77e

It was all a bit manic as so many tourists in hire cars caused mayhem negotiating the many switchback turns!

Country: German Speaking Countries ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Below 1/2 page, Any Placement.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 19-July-2021 ; End: 19-July-2023

JDRP80.jpg

Phil

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

Great page! But aren't the links the same?

wim

edit: found the other one. https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/h8DFCA77E#h8dfca790

Edited by wiskerke
  • Like 1

RF $$ Just in the interesting thing with this image I have it on 2 other MS sights (in a moment of tantrum after the last contract change thought I would test the waters in a few other sites with a couple of images) It licenced twice last week for real MS prices (less than a dollar for both), which is why I will probhably stick with Alamy. It also shows not everybody shops around I think.

circus-tent-or-big-top-with-red-and-yellow-design-standing-out-against-a-clear-blue-sky-P6BRWT.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

RF $$ Just in the interesting thing with this image I have it on 2 other MS sights (in a moment of tantrum after the last contract change thought I would test the waters in a few other sites with a couple of images) It licenced twice last week for real MS prices (less than a dollar for both), which is why I will probhably stick with Alamy. It also shows not everybody shops around I think.

circus-tent-or-big-top-with-red-and-yellow-design-standing-out-against-a-clear-blue-sky-P6BRWT.jpg

I have just painted quite a bit of the house and environs in a vermilion not unlike that....very loud!

On 15/07/2021 at 09:30, meanderingemu said:

Full price Personal Use  (though not sure i like the idea of it for personal use, so now changing availability)

Mural by depicting the history of the city of Tlaxcala, Mexico

mural-by-desiderio-hernandez-xochitiotzin-depicting-the-history-of-the-city-in-the-palacio-de-gobierno-tlaxcala-mexico-2B39TFH.jpg

Good job. I've been meaning to visit Tlaxcala for years. It sounds like a pleasant town with quite a history.

2 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Good job. I've been meaning to visit Tlaxcala for years. It sounds like a pleasant town with quite a history.

thank you.  Probably my favourite discovery of last trip.  Was there during Carnival which was special, but even more as i probably was the only gringo, other than a few that came on a day trip from capital, so really nice Mexican experience...

Nice centre, small and compact easy to explore and without the over presence of the expat influence in place like San Miguel de Allende.  hoping to get back next time and explore a bit more around....

14 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

thank you.  Probably my favourite discovery of last trip.  Was there during Carnival which was special, but even more as i probably was the only gringo, other than a few that came on a day trip from capital, so really nice Mexican experience...

Nice centre, small and compact easy to explore and without the over presence of the expat influence in place like San Miguel de Allende.  hoping to get back next time and explore a bit more around....

Sounds like my kind of place. Too bad you beat me to it. 🤪