Images Sold - July 2021

Mid $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 05-July-2021 ; End: 05-July-2071

supporters-of-tommy-robinson-such-as-the-edl-protested-in-london-demonstrating-for-his-release-at-times-this-turned-to-violence-against-police-P0MPXX.jpg

• Love 3

$$, better than PU or Presentation.

KF5YJ2.jpg
Also this one, identical price to the one above…$$. I think they were sold to same buyer. I don’t have details yet.

KKEA7K.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Only loaded this one on 8 May, zoomed 20 May. Lowish $$. Direct and exclusive

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 05 July 2021
End: 05 July 2026

nocturnal-greater-bilby-macrotis-lagotis-scavenging-at-night-australia-2FMBET2.jpg

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 4

Just now, Phil Robinson said:

Priti Patel MP in Downing Street on the day she retained her job as Home Secretary during a cabinet reshuffle, 13th Feb 2020 Stock Photo

"Personal Use"

It'll make a great "Good Luck With Your Citizenship Application" card. 

Maybe they thought they were buying her??  🤣

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Unusual for me to get a sale so early in the month. Unfortunately not a huge price, very low $.

At these rates I might have to opt back into PU!

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 06 July 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

People walking in Clink Street, a narrow cobbled street in the Bankside district, London Borough of Southwark, England, UK Stock Photo

Edited by Dave Richards
added text

Low $$.

Usage: Commerical, Commerical Website, apps, social media and blogs . Worldwide for 5 years
Media: Commerical Website, apps, social media and blog
Image Size: Any size
Start: 06 July 2021
End: 06 July 2026

Port of Oakland, California.

port-of-oakland-cranes-with-the-golden-g

• Love 3

A couple of small sales reported.

Low $$

Usage: Editorial, Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 05 July 2021
Duration: Unlimited

Cenarth Falls in Wales.

the-falls-waterfalls-on-the-river-teifi-at-the-village-of-cenarth-in-carmarthenshire-wales-uk-TWH7H8.jpg

$, RF image of clematis flowers, for Editorial Website, Social Media & App.

clematis-jackmanii-purpurea-zojapur-climber-with-purple-flowers-during-july-uk-2C7N1T0.jpg

• Love 4

The plan was to locate to a more picturesque setting for this steam run, but delays on the modern trains meant for a change of plan, just about made in time!

Low-mid $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to 1/8 page, inside. Repeat use within a single issue. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 07-July-2021 ; End: 07-July-2023

inaugural-royal-windsor-steam-express-steam-train-scheduled-services-after-leaving-london-waterloo-station-london-uk-passing-through-chelsea-uk-TRFY36.jpg

• Love 5

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

You sure he isn’t a politician? Look at those beady eyes….

Ha!  He is too nice to be a politician.  He is passionate about weather, he told me that he wanted to be a meteorologist since a little kid. 

• Love 1

Happy to add my 'pennyworth' to this forum as a long time Alamy contributor in UK.

Despite the 260 million images on line I'm still selling several every month, but this morning's sale deserves some comment.

AM1E0H

This was sold this morning - admittedly for editorial on a web site (in perpetuity) for .25$ (less the usual commissions).

This is getting a bit over the top; surely we could at least have a $1 minimum for any images?

Anyone else getting anything similar?

Mark

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Ha!  He is too nice to be a politician.  He is passionate about weather, he told me that he wanted to be a meteorologist since a little kid. 

I’m so glad you understand my humor, no harm intended. 😊 I think I would have loved meteorology. I developed a strong interest in the weather after the tornado swept through my town when I was 14. I follow it closely, still.
In Oklahoma, the television stations have a very competitive nature when it comes to weather. Which station has the most and latest Doppler radar, (some have two) which has a helicopter that goes to the tornado-producing clouds and how many ground spotters are covering the state.

When a storm was on the horizon, programs were cut and we got hours of storm coverage. It got a bit over the top once it became repetitive, but I drank it in until then. I remember one day when storm coverage came on around 3:30pm and was still on at 11pm. If there had been a large tornado on the ground, I could see it. But a big, black rain cloud that “might” produce a lowering? Wait until it does, please. Tornadoes did develop, but hours later.

Edited by Betty LaRue

6 hours ago, Mark Boulton said:

Happy to add my 'pennyworth' to this forum as a long time Alamy contributor in UK.

Despite the 260 million images on line I'm still selling several every month, but this morning's sale deserves some comment.

AM1E0H

This was sold this morning - admittedly for editorial on a web site (in perpetuity) for .25$ (less the usual commissions).

This is getting a bit over the top; surely we could at least have a $1 minimum for any images?

Mark

My lowest ever came in today at $2 gross. I am yet to suffer the sales grossing a few cents but I dare say they will come along at some time.

6 hours ago, Mark Boulton said:

AM1E0H

Mark

nope you're the only one, it must be a conspiracy 😉

actually there has been plenty of reports of the 25 cents sale, and Alamy has not provided any input on any of them,

Maybe we should start a new thread "Pennies for you thoughts, about same for your images, the $0.25 sales" 

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I’m so glad you understand my humor, no harm intended. 😊 I think I would have loved meteorology. I developed a strong interest in the weather after the tornado swept through my town when I was 14. I follow it closely, still.
In Oklahoma, the television stations have a very competitive nature when it comes to weather. Which station has the most and latest Doppler radar, (some have two) which has a helicopter that goes to the tornado-producing clouds and how many ground spotters are covering the state.

When a storm was on the horizon, programs were cut and we got hours of storm coverage. It got a bit over the top once it became repetitive, but I drank it in until then. I remember one day when storm coverage came on around 3:30pm and was still on at 11pm. If there had been a large tornado on the ground, I could see it. But a big, black rain cloud that “might” produce a lowering? Wait until it does, please. Tornadoes did develop, but hours later.

I love weather, always have and then it became important to my career choice.  DC is a very competitive market too, each of the three main networks invest a ton into weather prediction technology so they can one up the competition.  Because of the DC geography, the weather can be very hard to predict.  In the Winter, northwest of the City can get plenty of snow while south and east of the city can get only rain.  Once in a while it can be the opposite.  Never boring.