Images Sold - July 2021

4 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Sounds like my kind of place. Too bad you beat me to it. 🤪

there is enough for everyone, and i play nice and share.  where should i go next time?  (whenever that is)

Edited by meanderingemu

6 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

there is enough for everyone, and i play nice and share.  where should i go next time?  (whenever that is)

That's a tough question. Mexico is a treasure trove and a big country. If you liked Tlaxcala, you would probably enjoy the city of Puebla as well. Have you been there?

Just now, John Mitchell said:

That's a tough question. Mexico is a treasure trove and a big country. If you liked Tlaxcala, you would probably enjoy the city of Puebla as well. Have you been there?

only a few days on way to Tlaxcala.   For sure spending more time next time.  Sounds like a good stay to explore it and return to Tlaxcala.  

15 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

only a few days on way to Tlaxcala.   For sure spending more time next time.  Sounds like a good stay to explore it and return to Tlaxcala.  

I first visited Puebla over 30 years ago. I went back in 2010, and couldn't believe how much it had grown. It's the third largest city in Mexico now, I believe. Should I blame the Pope? I'd better not. 😬

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I first visited Puebla over 30 years ago. I went back in 2010, and couldn't believe how much it had grown. It's the third largest city in Mexico now, I believe. Should I blame the Pope? I'd better not. 😬

hard to believe that it's 6 times bigger than Oaxaca..   I found the centre manageable enough so it didn't feel that big, but on bus i does sprawl for a long time.  

20 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

hard to believe that it's 6 times bigger than Oaxaca..   I found the centre manageable enough so it didn't feel that big, but on bus i does sprawl for a long time.  

Yes, Puebla was a more pleasant place to explore when I first went there. As you say, though, the colonial centre is manageable (on weekdays anyway). Don't know if you noticed, but quite a few French tourists go there (from France), probably because of the historical French connection -- the Battle of Puebla and all that. Not many Americanos and Canadianos make it south of Mexico City.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

Yes, Puebla was a more pleasant place to explore when I first went there. As you say, though, the colonial centre is manageable (on weekdays anyway). Don't know if you noticed, but quite a few French tourists go there (from France), probably because of the historical French connection -- the Battle of Puebla and all that. Not many Americanos and Canadianos make it south of Mexico City.

did see a couple a French groups, didn't know that was the reason. like anything you revisit 30 years later, it is always weird.  I have same vibe with New Zealand, still like it but it isn't what made me love it the first time. 

4 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

did see a couple a French groups, didn't know that was the reason. like anything you revisit 30 years later, it is always weird.  I have same vibe with New Zealand, still like it but it isn't what made me love it the first time. 

French tourists can be easy to spot -- they often have a certain "Je ne sais crois." 😎

Chiapas is a wild and wonderful state to explore if you haven't been. It's a lot like Guatemala, one of my favourite places.

• Love 1

On 17/07/2021 at 04:15, Ed Rooney said:

4 sales so far. 3 are these:

a-big-mac-meal-with-fries-ketchup-packet

the-big-yellow-m-logo-as-the-golden-arch 

a-liverpool-mcdonalds-is-closed-during-t

Two different clients and together the money is not enough for a BigMac meal.

EDO,

Hope you were not wearing a "Bush Jacket" inside of MacDonald's. ........

Chuck

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

French tourists can be easy to spot -- they often have a certain "Je ne sais crois." 😎

Chiapas is a wild and wonderful state to explore if you haven't been. It's a lot like Guatemala, one of my favourite places.

that's an idea.  Only stopped in the typical San Cristobal on way to Guatemala.  Need to go explore.  I really loved Guatemala also.  

• Love 1

Another $0.25 use. (must remember to get out of novel use next year)

Pedoulas Church, Cyprus.

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 19 July 2021
End: 19 April 2022

church-of-the-holy-cross-pedoulas-troodo

18 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

2A9A44W.jpg

Web use. The reading glasses cost £2 and I still use them for close-up work - when nobody's looking.

It's not too often you get a fee that would pay for the subject of the image! (Just?)

• Love 1

6 hours ago, cbimages said:

Lowish $$, RF distributor sale

5 MB
1650 x 1100 pixels

Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book

nudibranch-sea-slug-hypselodoris-pulchellatulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-indian-ocean-2CB5E6E.jpg

What a beautiful creature!

Paulette

• Love 1