Images Sold - July 2021

8 hours ago, Avpics said:

Low end $$ PU to the EU:

piper-pa22-tri-pacer-plane-taking-off-from-henham-park-suffolk-countryside-grass-airstrip-g-arfd-tripacer-high-wing-monoplane-light-aircraft-PXFXFM.jpg

And another PU just in. Out of the millions of images available what are the odds of two sales on the same day so close together alphanumerically?

raf-royal-air-force-panavia-tornado-gr4-jet-fighter-bomber-plane-climbing-at-speed-with-vapour-condensation-forming-above-the-wing-blue-sky-PXEHJ5.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Here come the tiddlers 😬 Low $... Now opted out of Czech so hopefully no more of these insults to come!

Country: Czech Republic ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-June-2021 ; End: 01-June-2026 ;

Additional Details: Czech Republic, Editorial website

HDRM98.jpg

Phil

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AM5HN0/camera-obscura-in-the-educational-department-at-george-eastman-house-AM5HN0.jpg

Camera Obscura showing the garden at George Eastman House. Because there's a mirror in there, the view is not upside down, but only reversed.

Worldwide editorial. Mid low $$.

No tiddlers today. So far.

wim

• Love 4

Mid $$

TWWNCR.jpg
Usage: iQ sale Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 21-July-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

Full price PU:

signs-warning-the-public-about-filming-in-progress-for-red-sparrow-J5JFXW.jpg

My apologies if you've had enough of T&Cs of late!

Maybe the buyer is going to stick it to the inside of his front door?

😂

wim

Two in this morning.

Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. 4th December 2020. Dudley Road has been shut off in Winson Green near to City Hospital on a rainy Friday evening after reports of a stabbing. A tent has been erected inside a police cordon manned by four police vans. Air ambulance was called out to the scene before the victim was taken to hospital. Credit: Ryan Underwood/Alamy Live News Stock Photo
$$ for a pic use in a police annual report

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Annual report
Industry sector: Government (local, regional, national)
Print run: up to 2,500
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 21 July 2021
End: 21 July 2022

Birmingham, UK. 30th April 2021: Star of Netflix series Bridgerton, Phoebe Dynevor, was today seen on set of upcoming drama series for Sky, The Colour Room. Credit: Ryan Underwood / Alamy Live News Stock Photo

$$$ Sunday Express (Phoebe Dynevor from Bridgerton filming another feature in Birmingham)

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 02 May 2021
End: 03 May 2021
One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement, any size.

• Love 4

Low $$ PU sale.

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 21 July 2021
End: 21 July 2026

Dunrobin Castle, Scotland

Dunrobin Castle, Scotland Stock Photo

• Love 2

Close up of a small part of the giant Marcus Rashford mural in Withington, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, that was vandalised  with abusive graffiti after England's Euro2020 football loss on July 11th, 2021. The mural was created by French-born street artist Akse P19 on the wall of the Coffee House Cafe on Copson Street. Marcus Rashford is a Manchester United football player. Akse fully repaired the damaged mural by 13th July, 2021. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, editorial Publications and services inc Social Media.(As per contract, excludes advertising) Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. $ but all sales welcome.

2G7HDF6.jpg

Edited by zxzoomy
error
  • Love 2

This just dropped in today.

Mathematical bridge over river Cam Queens college Cambridge 2019

mathematical-bridge-over-river-cam-queens-college-cambridge-2019-TWGA69.jpg

Print run: up to 750,000
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 13 June 2021   (Sunday)
End: 14 June 2021     (Monday)
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Low $$

Would like to know which paper it is. Possibly DM. The bracketed days are my inclusion.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 4

Tiny $ for that familiar magazine.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 22-July-2021 ; End: 22-July-2026 ; Additional Details: 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.

parliament-square-london-uk-14th-feb-2020-one-year-after-the-first-uk-youth-climate-strike-youngsters-are-again-protesting-to-demand-climate-action-they-believe-that-governments-are-not-acting-fast-enough-to-reverse-the-damage-to-the-climate-many-skipped-their-education-to-attend-2AY2KTD.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

This just dropped in today.

Mathematical bridge over river Cam Queens college Cambridge 2019

mathematical-bridge-over-river-cam-queens-college-cambridge-2019-TWGA69.jpg

Print run: up to 750,000
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 13 June 2021   (Sunday)
End: 14 June 2021     (Monday)
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Low $$

Would like to know which paper it is. Possibly DM. The bracketed days are my inclusion.

Allan

Could this be it:

The Telegraph:

The UK's most beautiful water gardens to visit this summer ...

1260 × 788 · 16 Jun 2021

wim

Personal use, low $$

The Brentford Community Stadium, the new home of Brentford Football Club in Brentford, Hounslow, south west London.

The Brentford Community Stadium under construction, the new home of Brentford Football Club in Brentford, Hounslow, south west London, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, Worldwide, low $

London, England, UK. 13 October, 2018.  Falun Gong practitioners protest outside the gates of the British Museum to Stop Forced Live Organ Harvesting  Stock Photo

Editorial, Low $ -

BNP Paribas, 5 Aldermanbury Square, Barbican, London, EC2, UK Stock Photo

• Love 2

2 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Could this be it:

The Telegraph:

The UK's most beautiful water gardens to visit this summer ...

1260 × 788 · 16 Jun 2021

wim

Thanks wim. I can't see the whole article as the Telegraph want's me to sign in to a subscription. I pay out too much on subscriptions to add another just now. But if you saw what you think is the photo I posted I am sure it is correct.

Thank again

Allan

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Thanks wim. I can't see the whole article as the Telegraph want's me to sign in to a subscription. I pay out too much on subscriptions to add another just now. But if you saw what you think is the photo I posted I am sure it is correct.

Thank again

Allan

I cannot see it either. I just googled your image. So Google says it saw your image. 😁

Here's the link Google provides: https://images.app.goo.gl/aiMNuxvLgzZHsyeE8

This is for Mathematical bridge site:telegraph.co.uk. Initially I just dragged the image into Google Images.

wim

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Thank again

Allan

Enclosed the paper's paragraph where your photo is used: "Punt along the Cam to view the “Backs” of the colleges. From the punt dock at Magdalene Bridge, first back up a little to see Magdalene’s own (unsung) fellows’ garden, with willows overhanging the water. Next comes St John’s, with the master’s garden on your left (spot the weeping cherry), then the Bridge of Sighs, followed by views across the Meadow to your right.

Pass under lovely Trinity Bridge, admiring the Wren Library at left, then glimpse the famous fellows’ garden of Clare College (cannas in season). Next comes King’s College, with the celebrated views back to college and chapel. This is followed on the left by the fellows’ and president’s garden of Queens’ College and, on the other side of the river, Queens’ Grove, with a pair of great elm trees. The wooden Mathematical Bridge (see above) provides a fitting conclusion – or overture, as punts can be hired from this end, too"

• Thanks 1

Native Australian swamp orchid (Phaius tankervilleae), Cairns, Queensland, Australia Stock Photo

A flowering Australian swamp orchid, low $$ (personal use). Still, didn't cost me anything to shoot as it was growing under a leaky tap at my front stairs!

• Love 3

17 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Old photo, could use some sky replacement therapy and horizon line straightening...first sale of this photo

I've got lots of those as well. It often doesn't seem to affect their "sale-ability" in a bad way.