Images sold in November 2020

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

No one has hung a "For Rent" sign on it yet, which is a positive thing I guess. I've only been to DC once, briefly in the 70's and unfortunately I didn't see much of anything.

Nice to see so many green trees in your image.

If you can take the politics out of it, it’s a pretty city.

• Love 1

While in lockdown earlier this year I was messing about with crossed polarising filters.  This is a thin film of mica used to electrically insulate a high-powered semiconductor from its heat sink.  I wasn't convinced any would sell but Alamy never ceases to surprise!

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 27 November 2020
Duration: Unlimited

mid $$

mica-washer-used-for-insulating-a-power-

• Love 3

Nice to get one appear on a Saturday. It's just about been given away though.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial Website.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 10 October 2020   End: 10.10.2025.

One use in a single editorial article.

$x         about a 1/4 of my average.

sparrowhawk-accipiter-nisus-M5MMC4.jpg

Sparrowhawk, Scotland.

Wow, me thinks it's too big!

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Love 7

I had another editorial website sale for the leaping polar bear. Three this month! I'd be more impressed if he was paid a better salary, of course, but better than a poke in the eye.

Paulette

• Love 5

7 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

If you can take the politics out of it, it’s a pretty city.

Yes, if you didn't know it was the WH, you might think that it's a handsome neoclassical style mansion owned by a polite southern gent who loves peace and quiet. ☺️

3 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

That's your neck of the woods isn't it Mr.Standfast ?

I grew up in Frampton Cotterell. Moved up north now. About 25 miles to Stroud !

Phil

Just up the road. You take care up there in the north!

James

First time I got a sale coming in on a Sunday.

And best of all, it brings my sales for 2020 at Three times what I got in my previous best year.

I might have be rather lucky sales wise this year.

the-city-of-darwin-capital-city-of-the-n

This is the city of Darwin, Capital city of the Northern Territory of Australia.

The little bit with rocks, boulders and gravel on the water edge, is not a bad spot for fishing land based if you are after a Rock Cod, with once in a while a chance to get a Barramundi.

Edited by Regis
In the joy of seeing the sale, my maths went out the window... It is three times better than my best year to date, not fives... Sorry.And now the photograph diseapeared, I don't know why...I found the pic back!
  • Love 2

A notice in the window of Unite Students accommodation, Cavendish Place, Manchester, uk, near Cambridge Hall, Manchester. On 25th September the media reported that Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester City Council, and Public Health England had instructed students at Manchester Metropolitan University’s Birley Hall and Cambridge Hall to self isolate for 14 days. This followed a surge of Covid 19 cases there.

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page.  $

2CW3A93.jpg

• Love 2

The exterior of the NHS Nightingale Hospital North West, a temporary hospital being set up at the Manchester Central complex in the light of the current global outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Covid 19 infection. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size  $

2BDXYM8.jpg

• Love 2

Exterior of Wagamama Restaurant in St Peter's Square, city centre Manchester, uk

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online Image Size: 1/4 page.

Only $ but all sales welcome.

TRGN5W.jpg

• Love 1