Images sold in November 2020

2nd vertical sale this month.

High $$

Country: Australia ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Advertorial print and/or digital use.Any size.Any Placement.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

FPBF2W.jpg

• Love 6

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 23 November 2020
End: 23 November 2025

RM. Exclusive. Direct sale. Mid-low $$.

A repeater seller.

Underwater scene showing neptune grass (Posidonia oceanica) meadows at Ses Salines Natural Park (Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain)

underwater-scene-showing-neptune-grass-p

• Love 4

Only $ but all sales welcome, especially of the 42 year old photos when I first arrived in London.

Protesters outside a London appeal court in 1978 following the conviction of the publication 'Gay News' and its editor in 1977 for 'blasphemous libel' for publishing a poem about Jesus having sex with a Roman centurion.  In 1977 'Gay News' was fined £1,000 and  the editor, Denis Lemon, fined £500 and sentenced to nine months imprisonment, suspended. The Court of Appeal quashed Denis Lemon's suspended prison sentence but upheld the convictions. The prosecution was started by Mary Whitehouse who brought a private prosecution. The poem was 'The Love that Dares to Speak its Name' by James Kirkup. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, editorial website/video use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity Media: Website, app and social media Start: 23 November 2020. Duration: In perpetuity

2BH9R1M.jpg

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, zxzoomy said:

Only $ but all sales welcome, especially of the 42 year old photos when I first arrived in London.

Protesters outside a London appeal court in 1978 following the conviction of the publication 'Gay News' and its editor in 1977 for 'blasphemous libel' for publishing a poem about Jesus having sex with a Roman centurion.  In 1977 'Gay News' was fined £1,000 and  the editor, Denis Lemon, fined £500 and sentenced to nine months imprisonment, suspended. The Court of Appeal quashed Denis Lemon's suspended prison sentence but upheld the convictions. The prosecution was started by Mary Whitehouse who brought a private prosecution. The poem was 'The Love that Dares to Speak its Name' by James Kirkup. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, editorial website/video use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity Media: Website, app and social media Start: 23 November 2020. Duration: In perpetuity

2BH9R1M.jpg

Fantastic archival image. You should've been paid a little more for it. But still congratulations on the sale.

• Love 1

A pair of nice sales dropped in from the same buyer.  Website use for a low $$$ each.  Both taken at the Adelphi Hotel in Saratoga Springs, New York...a beautiful old Victorian era hotel.

They were shot a while back on my first DSLR, a Fuji S3 which took Nikon lenses.

the-adelphi-hotel-grand-staircase-saratoga-springs-ny-A2PTDW.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

First licence of this image. Zoomed a few days ago. Exactly mid $$, direct & exclusive. Shows four new arms regenerating from a single arm (the longer one).

Usage: Editorial print and digital use. Full page inside.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 24 November 2020
End: 24 November 2025
comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing-a-four-arm-regeneration-growing-M86PJD.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Hey I have one too! Fissiparity, same phenomenon. Only one arm though. And mine is eating a mussel. Exact same details. I stayed dry though. It's shot from a big submerged tank.

Eleven Armed Starfish Sea Star Coscinasterias Calamaria eating a mussel. Fissiparity: it is re-growing one arm after Stock Photo

wim
Edited by wiskerke
forgot to tick that ratio box again
  • Love 1

Brick Lane Market market traders on a fruit stall. Brick Lane, East London, England, GB, UK. Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 25-November-2020 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

$ (just)

Edited by losdemas

On 24/11/2020 at 12:25, zxzoomy said:

2BH9R1M.jpg

Nice image and story Terry.  Good work, is that Dick Cavett on the right?

Chuck

My dear mum got a kick out of knowing people were buying photos of her. We took this earlier this year just after Covid struck. She passed away in September at 92 still living in her own home.

A vertical pic was zoomed and this one sold.

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Low $$

carer-helping-elderly-lady-to-get-exercise-in-garden-wearing-mask-2BX98MP.jpg

• Love 9

1 minute ago, Bella said:

My dear mum got a kick out of knowing people were buying photos of her. We took this earlier this year just after Covid struck. She passed away in September at 92 still living in her own home.

A vertical pic was zoomed and this one sold.

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Low $$

carer-helping-elderly-lady-to-get-exercise-in-garden-wearing-mask-2BX98MP.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Good to know that she'll be happy that she will live on in memories such as this.

All the best.

I used to have a whale of a time at this spot. When conditions were right large numbers of salmon and sea trout would leap trying to get over the weir. Some would get washed out of the flow and end up flapping around my chair. All good things come to an end though. They put some turbines in, and at the same time built a mesh enclosed salmon ladder. Now all the fish take the easy route up the ladder.

2 sales of same image, exact same details except different dates. 

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Newspaper - national. (Mail on Sunday 4.10.20, only credited Alamy.)

Print run: up to 2 million.

Placement: inside and online.

Image size: 1/4 page.

1. Start: 4 October 2020  End: 5 October 2020.

2. Start: 10 October 2020  End: 11 October 2020.

One use in a single editorial article, print and or web versions.

$xx    each below my average.

atlantic-salmon-leaping-scotland-uk-2BEKDBD.jpg

Migrating salmon, Scotland.

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Love 4