Images sold in November 2020

2 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

Pretty.  Is it your plant?

Thank you Maria. Not my plant, I'm no green fingers. Things tend to die if I touch or attempt to grow them... Just a shot taken while walking in the streets of a village in Surrey, UK.

High $$, best of 3 on the last day of the month.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-November-2020 ; End: 30-November-2022

novelty-model-figurine-of-queen-elizabeth-ll-with-waving-hand-and-EMGJ3R.jpg

Seen in a shop in Wuppertal. All those great pix of the Schwebebahn, and they license one of a plastic Queen with a waving hand. Harumph.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

High $$, best of 3 on the last day of the month.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-November-2020 ; End: 30-November-2022

novelty-model-figurine-of-queen-elizabeth-ll-with-waving-hand-and-EMGJ3R.jpg

Seen in a shop in Wuppertal. All those great pix of the Schwebebahn, and they license one of a plastic Queen with a waving hand. Harumph.

😂 Should've bought the set! 😂

#TheCrown

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 16 October 2020
Duration: In perpetuity All rights, all media, ww, in perp for all news platforms including in context promotions.

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=0D99CA67-C63F-487E-801A-63805EFB0B72