How was your April?

....apart from Covid-19!

I thought I'd get the ball rolling this month. 6 sales for $89, highest was $36, a repeat seller. $30 for an American newspaper (glad someone's still got some money). Otherwise 4 editorial websites and one magazine. Also $27.26 other income (is this a DACs royalty payment?) Zooms and views down slightly compared to normal. So overall not a terrible month, onwards and upwards!

• Love 1

April isn't officially over here. However, things look better than expected with 12 sales (somewhat below average) showing for $578 gross, including two $$$ licenses. This includes a refund for an image that was licensed in March and then resold for about 1/3 the original price this month. Slow month for zooms, but surprisingly my CTR went up considerably.

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Thirty for just short of $1300. Very happy with that, and with some $$$ for a change. Two four figure months in succession. More of the same please.

Damn! Well done. #we're not worthy

2 hours ago, John Morrison said:

March was awful, and was expecting April to be no better. Surprised - and relieved - to find that sales have been pretty bouyant...

Same here, March a disaster, but an unexpected 18 sales recorded in April.  No $$$ results, and one distributor, but can't complain too bitterly. 

Zooms have fallen away though, to about half of what I have been seeing recently, so tough times may lie ahead.

• Love 1

April wasn't looking good for most of it but a nice end of the month surge helped it be close to my average month.  18 sales for a gross of $745.  2 were $100+.   Surprisingly, my zooms and CTR are the best they have been in months....so fingers crossed for a decent May.  

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

April isn't officially over here. However, things look better than expected with 12 sales (somewhat below average) showing for $578 gross, including two $$$ licenses. This includes a refund for an image that was licensed in March and then resold for about 1/3 the original price this month. Slow month for zooms, but surprisingly my CTR went up considerably.

i noticed that a higher number of the searches actually had zooms when i was looking,and my CTR is actually really healthy this month.    I am curious if the Alamy average CTR for the month will reflect this. 

so i guess Alamy month over now.   

4 sales $219 gross.  First $$$ sale for me.  So decent month for me

Also found 2 unauthorized use of exclusive images in Feb, so will report it,

Zooms are healthy, and none that would be linked to travel so i'll hope...

• Love 1

14 licenses for $312.

Zooms way down, CTR down.

Edited by gvallee
Edited for a last minute sale
  • Love 2