How was your October?

Good for volume, meh for average prices.  30 sales for $507.  Too many low $ sales.  85 zooms for CTR of 1.12 so promising for future.  Reasonable payout month helped by $153 DACS payment (claimed through Alamy).  Well over volume and value compared to 2017 so pretty happy at the moment.

Disappointing month, only 6 sales for less than $100 total. On the plus side, I'm currently 30 sales ahead of my all-time (over 12 years) total, which actually was last year and $200 above my all-time best annual revenue, which was in 2009. I also got a good DACS, but I don;t count that here, as I do it myself and don;t allow Alamy to take 50% cut of something that they have no right to touch.

14 for $1063, including 3 $$$, 2 of the highest for the year, a $250 (distributor) and a $200 (direct). Total number of sales surpassed last year, but total gross is about 20% down.

Four sales but not for great dollars.  Total sales slightly ahead of last year at this point.  Hopefully November and December will help me pass last year's totals.  Considering I haven't uploaded anything new this year, I am quite happy.

Jill

5 sales totaling (gross) $241.26. Happy with that and more of the same.

One thing that I don't understand,  the sales on the sales history page show each sale a few pence shorter than the recent sales feed. For eg. $152 shows as $151.78, $4 shows as $3.78

1 minute ago, Marb said:

5 sales totaling (gross) $241.26. Happy with that and more of the same.

One thing that I don't understand,  the sales on the sales history page show each sale a few pence shorter than the recent sales feed. For eg. $152 shows as $151.78, $4 shows as $3.78

Alamy round up the figures on the dashboard.

John.

A good month for me, helped along by the last two days.

Number of sales at the high end of average and a nice total in the last column.

Things have been looking up from here for last few months. A lot of the sales are from newish images (with some notable exceptions).

An interesting month! Actual sales of 8 for $252 gross but includes one from last month refunded and then resold for a whole 40 cents less. One sale actually exceeded the magic $100 dollars while one to Czech Rep wouldn't even cover a coffee. The most annoying was a PU sale sold on one day and refunded the next - thanks Alamy for giving away a hi-res image for free which is what this amounts to. Views OK but zooms down on the month.

1 hour ago, Alan Beastall said:

Ee by gum, 7 sales  at $180 . Fish and Chips tomorrow and a pint to celebrate default_smile.png.

Maybe you could eat your chips at Jeff's condo? :lol:  He'll be knocking back aguardiente & ron with arepas, so won't even know you're there! :D

2 hours ago, JeffGreenberg said:

Slow.

But enough to cover my hobbies:

oceanfront condos, expensive toys, gourmet foods, & serendipitous travel

Archived