Milestone reached - 20,000 images up

A month and a day ago I would have been happier with how things were going but such is life and the Alamy search engine....

However, 20,000 images for sale over 12.5 years feels like an achievement - hopefully I wont need to re-keyword them all!!

Cheers, and Happy 2017

Kumar

I don't know when I will ever have that many, if I do, but congrats on building a great port.

I will be happy to make it to 5,000 and that could be a few years at the rate I"m going.

happy 2017 to you as well.

Jill

Great news on reaching yet another milestone. Great images and a lot of hard work will surely bring better sales volume.

Allan

Thanks folks! Much appreciate the kind comments from you all - I have about 500 images awaiting keywording which I am slowly working my way through whilst trying to understand this new search engine. - if indeed it is possible to understand it!

Shall look forward to the new "Manage Images" tools with interest.

In the meantime, in the words of one of our colleagues "Just getting on with it"

Cheers

Kumar

Archived