13 sales for $916 gross. Good month although didn't break $1K. 

For the first half of the year, total number of sales and gross both way passed same period last years. Average per sale is down but still over $80 per sale. 

Sales up, revenue down. First 6 months of 2015 grossed 70% more than this year with 30% less sales, discouraging. My math isn't great, (used to be, I hate percentages) so these figures are ballpark.

Thanks to five random disconnected (except two 'same usage' sales of same file) sales reported yesterday, 11 sales, which I think is my best month for sales.

However, these 11 sales netted me only $56.20. :-(

Sales are already almost 80% of those in 2015, Revenue about 55%.

Zooms well down this month, but I'm not sure how much zooms and sales are really related, for me.

Still waiting for the unreported/unpaid-for in-uses to be sorted out since early Jan, and another one (different company) reported this week, thanks to the Found Images thread.

About average for the number of sales, 14 for $530, but the average sales values may be at an all time low.  Only one sold for more than $100

Curiously, my average price per image is up this year. No doubt, not being in the newspaper and NU schemes helps.

However, it's beginning to dawn on me that no matter how many new images I upload, my monthly average is not likely to increase. But I shouldn't complain, at least I still have a monthly average. B)

About average for the number of sales, 14 for $530, but the average sales values may be at an all time low.  Only one sold for more than $100

Curiously, my average price per image is up this year. No doubt, not being in the newspaper and NU schemes helps.

However, it's beginning to dawn on me that no matter how many new images I upload, my monthly average is not likely to increase. But I shouldn't complain, at least I still have a monthly average. B)

I am in the newspaper scheme not NU.  I get very few U.K. newspaper sales though.  I long for the days when 14 sales would fetch a gross of closer to $1500.

5 sales (a BME volume for me) for $240. Three of those sales were in the last two days (a trend here?).

Already had a sale today (1st July), too.  Sales on three consecutive days?! This is unusual for me - but very welcome!

Sales to date this year are now 60% above last year's on volume and up ~70% on $$$.  Enjoying it while it lasts...

BME for volume, BDE yesterday with 3 sales, averages 30% down on last year, first Brexit battering with dollars dearer- if the pound recovers by payout day those Mail licences are going to get even worse......

......including one licence of an image now unilaterally deleted by Alamy. I'm bracing myself for a refund on that one.

Splendid!  one refund!..... just to give a comparison. Here I only have 409 images but exactly the same 409 images I have at a small boutique agency, 409 images. They are exclusivly selling creative material but even so, they manage to muster up. $.920  for June month!.  

This is IMO the difference between an editorial agency and a creative agency.... we shant even mention the huge differences where my main port is, around 4000 images, mindblowing!

I am truly convinced thast if an agency, any agency decide to mix editorial with creative its a killer in the long run. Editorial content often taken on the fly and often poorly post-processed, cheaper ( if not unique)  makes a creative buyer expect the same low pricing for a conceptual image selling/promoting his message or product. 

This is in many opinions the big draw-back.

Archived