Month started well but nothing other than 3 newspaper sales in the second half.

16 for $436, no 3 fig sales.

Halfway through the year and extrapolating forward should beat last year's number of sales, but income not so certain.

Marketing speech: I sold twice as many pictures as before but no big $'s.

Reality: 2 newspaper sales.  

with just being here for 8 month I sense sales improving, zooms are under the average. 

What I do find is that my rank seems to have improved dramatically, with my pictures being shown on the first few pages, even for search terms that yield 1.000's of results.  

Average month with eight RM sales for $592 gross (lowest $25, highest $180). Thank heavens for repeat sellers. :D

A significantly better year than last year is taking shape in my crystal ball, which is a good thing because 2015 was, all factors considered, probably my worst year on Alamy.

BME with 12 sales at $ 410, with $ 80.75 the highest and $ 5.35 (just $ 1.61 :blink: for me). First time with two digits of images sold. I have reached the same gross income of 2015 but with 60% more images sold. Low zooms.

Yesterday was the best number of sales in a day for me, at 11 - wish it was like that everyday!!

Month was good with 19 sales ranging from $5.13 to a couple over and about the $100. Have passed my 2012 volume and $'s and at the half way stage of the year should surpass years 2013 - 2015. Particularly as loads not reported yet from the end of last year/early this year. Was waiting till the end of June to see if they showed up before chasing with Member Services

Also ended the month with my highest CTR this year, so feeling reasonably positive.

A strange month!

Started well with a sale on the first then almost nothing until 5 sales yesterday - making 9 for the month.

Revenue well down, lowest $5.13, although I had a distributor sale of $5.45 which netted me $1.64! Highest $34.54 making a grand total of $114. 

Sales are 56% of last year so should make more sales in 2016, but revenue down to 32% of last year.

John.

Got my first sale ever, youpppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! For 21 USD, so it's not much, but my first ever! So excited! So it is possible to have a sale in Alamy, even without thousands of photos in my portfolio just yet! :P So motivated to upload a new batch right away after work today...

Volume: Four sales in June, which puts my average just above 2/month for 2016, which is ok given the size of my Alamy portfolio, I guess. At the half-way point for the year I am just four sales off my 2015 total.

Revenue: That's a different matter altogether!

42 for  $2143.

# highest number ever.

$ best (just) for the rolling year.

8 over 100 - of which 1 over 300

Zooms a bit on the low side with 62.

Some resellers some refunds. Maybe some that could become refunds, because someone fell asleep with his/her finger on the buy now key. ;-)

wim

Good for numbers sold, not so good for revenue.  15 sales, my best ever, but only for a gross of $270.  Blame low newspaper rates and 3 of the previously discussed distributor sales of $4.36 each.  I've sold as many in the first half of 2016 as I did in the whole of 2015 so the numbers sold trend is definitely upwards as I add more images.  25 zooms so far (yesterday's results still to come) so good interest for the future.

Where to start? It was fairly slow up until the last few days when the sales came in thick and fast and blew my previous BME out the water. So here's the stats. 

18 sales = BME, previous best was 11

7 on the 30th = BDE

$316 gross

14 were under $15 (disappointing really)

only one over $50  (again disappointing)

Surpassed last years sales total by volume = BYE

Approaching sales dollars for last year

CTR and zooms still down

Now if I could only pull in some of the bigger ones.....

Archived